Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

Nice and friendly hotel. Cheap and value for money. Breakfast could be better, but it is not that bad. In the middel of the main town, with many shops and supermarkets. Free wifi but with a slow connection.

Date of stay: December 2012
1  Thank Pokorni
Reviewed 28 November 2012 via mobile

This place is great! Rooms are big..mini fridge, balcony with drying rack. Pools are smaller but nice...great poolside bar. The.beach is a little disapointing but there are many beaches nearby, scooters cheap and fun to rent. The food at this resort is truly amazing. We ate almost all of our meals here. Best breakfast, smoothies, sandwiches, curry. We would definately recommend. Staff are lovely and.help you book transport to and.from places and actually hang around and make sure drivers show up. We loved our time here.

Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights. Great location, walking distance to shops, even a supermarket about 4 mins away. Hired a scooter from just out on main street for 250 baht for 24 hours (how cheap is that!), would recommend to be able to see rest of island but this area is most happening on island but saying that it is super chilled, so nice after phi phi craziness. To hire stuff or book things at hotel is more expensive and lots of places on main street so worth few mins walk. Breakfast is good, nice omelet but wouldn't eat here rest of time, too many other nice places to eat so nearby. Cocktail happy hour 4-6 pm. Rooms spacious and feels like at home almost, relaxing and nice shower. Hired a pool room which was 500 baht a night more, worth it although that pool was a bit cooler than the main pool.

Would LOVE to come back, best place we have stayed in so far in Thailand and cheapest! Go figure! Ps paid 150 baht from ferry terminal taxi, sure we got ripped off coz its only about 7 mins walk but we were hot and bothered so was worth it!

Reviewed 24 November 2012

I booked for Lanta All Seasons Beach Resort, but arriving there the hotel was... CLOSED! Strange experience. I walked around during at least 15 minutes before I discovered a living soul, who guided me to this Pura Lanta Hotel next door. They simply checked me in, without any apologies nor explanation nor any compensation like an upgrade for instance. Au contraire!!! The room and the nice terrace were ok, no complaints about that. But I explained to the manager that he/she (I couldn't notice the difference) is not supposed to change my choice of Hotel in one direction. All Seasons happened to be better rated by Agoda than Pura Lanta and also a bit more expensive on Agoda! Most of all: I thought to have booked a very very nice frontal sea view room and was downgraded to another hotel next door with ok room, poolview and only some sea from the side and this only when you are on your terrace... For the hotel staff, this seemed to be the most logical thing in the world and they didn't understand my problem with this very strange techniques or behaviour. As a "gift" they allowed me to extend my stay at... exactly the same price as I paid via Agoda before. Wonderful "gift" of a management that clearly doesn't understand their essentials. Conclusion: nice hotel choice all over, but much more potential with competent hotel staff! Logically this review should also be published as a warning on Pura Lanta Hotel. Really not a nice feeling to arrive in a deserted and abandonned hotel, without one word of explication nor warning. Five more minutes and I would have probably booked another hotel in the surroundings, thinking I'm completely fooled by my Favourite booking site Agoda...

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SokratesMechelen
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Great hotel with nice rooms for this price. Very friendly stuff. Breakfast is not the best but ok. The hotel is rather for couples (there were no kids in the hotel). In the hotel is a great travel desk where you can book trips or rent a scooter.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple