We stayed at the pink villa for 4 days 3 nights in the beginning of Feb this year. This place is quiet and beautiful. The big villa and the outside ground are a good place for our 3+ year old child to run around and explore. The view everywhere is great. Kitty, the manager helped us a lot with recommendations of island trip that is good for a young child and helped us to plan one night of our dinner with a own chef. The dinner was just prefect with fresh seafood and the price was very reasonable. Kitty even helped us to buy in dinner from our favorite restaurant down the road. The people there were very helped and kind especially to our young curious and playful child. We really enjoyed our relaxed stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "PANORAMA VILLA RESORT" Our villas (176 sqm). The villas are suited for two couples or families offering two bedrooms with queen size bed, two bathrooms with outdoor showers, fully equipped kitchen with all you need for making meals at home, living room with 37" a flat screen TV and monitor for international channels, wireless internet, and computer usage. Extra beds for kids are available. Baby cots are also available upon request. Each bedroom has an individual controlled air-condition unit. In addition, for those who prefer to sleep with open doors and windows, there are mounted mosquito net and ceiling fan ready for you to choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan KanTiang See Villa Resort (2 bedroom villas) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Kantiang See Hotel Ko Lanta
- Baan KanTiang See Villa Resort (2 Bedroom Villas) Ko Lanta, Krabi