it's been almost two weeks since we left BKTS, and finally i've got my facebook account back and be able to log in to leave something here. This is a place that we've immediately thought of coming back when we first met it, and it's not too extravagant to have it that it's a love at first sign thing. There is a famous Chinese poetry that could best descripe this place: In the warmth of spring, all the flowers bloom.......We lived in the pink house, and the others are green, purple etc....we thought it would be more poetric if we named green as emerald, purple as lavander or so....^_^.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "PANORAMA VILLA RESORT" Our villas (176 sqm). The villas are suited for two couples or families offering two bedrooms with queen size bed, two bathrooms with outdoor showers, fully equipped kitchen with all you need for making meals at home, living room with 37" a flat screen TV and monitor for international channels, wireless internet, and computer usage. Extra beds for kids are available. Baby cots are also available upon request. Each bedroom has an individual controlled air-condition unit. In addition, for those who prefer to sleep with open doors and windows, there are mounted mosquito net and ceiling fan ready for you to choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan KanTiang See Villa Resort (2 bedroom villas) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Kantiang See Hotel Ko Lanta
- Baan KanTiang See Villa Resort (2 Bedroom Villas) Ko Lanta, Krabi