Anda Lay hotel is an old hotel placed very close to a noicey Road, which defenetly has a negative effekt on your sleep.
The hotel has about 20 rooms, and only 12 sunbeds, and 8 sunchairs, so at 7.00 AM there Were no place to get. At the secondat Day of our stay, I had an unplesant diskussion with the hotelmanager about this, with a reaktion from him
I Will not put on wrighting.
But I dont know if it Was that diskussion or not that resulteret in that there after an other couple of days came an other 10 sunchairs,so there came a besætter balance in nummer of rooms and the nummer of sunchairs. Well done manager!
We Got room 101 which is absolutely hopeless placed behind the restaurant with no seaview at all, but with all the guests looking directly in to our room. Don't accept room 101. The drain from the shower Was stoped and When I mentioned it in the reception They Said, that I had to live with it as the problem Was, that the tube in the drain Was to small, and They had to break up the floor if They should solve the problem !!
But there are also positive things to mention about the hotel.
The staff in the restaurant Were Nice to US, and the breakfast Was ok but simple.
The Best thing to say about this hotel is the that it is placed on a very good beach, with a lot of bars and restaurants close to.
Try the Mojitos at Majestic bar 300 meters South of Andalay, They are fantastic.
And try Yong GardenRestaurant
I would be glad to go back to the Klong beach, but I would Never stay at Anda Lay hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Buddhist hotel in a mainly Muslim area. Very attentive staff, stylish rooms, and a good restaurant which in the evening extended onto the sand, lit by oil lamps. The hotel is not yet quite finished (no large pool - only a large hole) so rates are half what they will be when completed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anda lay Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anda Lay Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Anda Lay Boutique Resort Ko Lanta, Krabi