“Realy Nice pleace for å perfect sunset view:)”
Review of Tuesday Morning

Tuesday Morning
Ranked #94 of 409 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Description: Tuesday Morning : Small Talk Cafe & Chill Out What can we help you in the morning? Breakfast? Burgers? Smoothie? Small talk on the chilly sea shore? We welcome everybody with the warm turquoise atmosphere. Just sail to...Tuesday Morning!!!
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We go here often for breakfast and lunch. The owner is so smiling and Nice. Good food and wonderful shakes. You have the perfect spot to see the sunset with a good cocktail. Thank you

1  Thank Linn-kristin

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here at least 6 times and I get the same thing every time because it’s so great! French toast with tropical fruit and a cappuccino... fruit is fresh, toast is cooked perfectly, and the view is awesome! I should try something else and I will tomorrow. Ha!
Also Pbann, the owner is very friendly and welcoming! Go there if you haven’t already, and go back if you have! I highly recommend!

1  Thank George F
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Very friendly staff.I was here everyday for my 2 week holiday Krabi.The restaurant is clean and I coudnt fault any meals. Even the restroom is kept clean.Great views with front seating ocean views.Reasonable prices I had everything from breakfast to main meals at night.

1  Thank ll0yd9
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Really loved a break from the Thai food and get a real bacon burger and some beers. Really nice woman running the place. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Carl E
Pann P, Owner at Tuesday Morning, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Carl E,

Thank you so much for your superb comment and we are so happy to hear that. Hope we will see you agian when you’re back to Koh Lanta!

Pann P.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Nice little restaurant with good food and nice people! We were very happy with our breakfasts at this restaurant, have not tried it for any other meals. If you are staying nearby it is worth a visit. The staff are very nice, great with our kids and the portions are large. We will visit again before we leave.

1  Thank Krissy C

Dear Krissy C,

Thank you for your amazing reviewed and we are always welcome you and your family. Hope to see you again in Koh Lanta at (absolutely) Tuesday Morning: Small Talk Cafe and Chill Out!!!

Warm regards,