“Go Somewhere else!”

New China Buffet
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Brewton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 April 2017

There weren't any current reviews since 2015, and that should have been my clue. But I wanted to give my own review, and wished I hadn't. We ate at New China Buffet Yesterday, Sunday the 2nd of April, 2017. I have spent the morning throwing up, my husband and granddaughter didn't get sick, because they ate completely different things! Everything tasted off! I got a little bit of 5 things, and couldn't eat much of it. The iced tea tasted like dish soap, so I left the whole glass. I couldn't tell anyone, because they didn't speak any English. We won't go back.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

The food was excellent and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were passing through coming back from Florida and decided to stop here for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised by how great the food is. The restaurant was very clean and spacious with a variety of food options. Everything I had was great. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 February 2015

Great food, freshly made. This is a popular place on a Friday night. The salmon (?) on many buffets is kind of plain. Here it's fantastic. The staff is near-perfect.

Been to New China Buffet? Share your experiences!