“Its a below average Burger King”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Brewton
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1701 Douglas Ave. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Brewton, AL serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I was taking the grandkids home from the beach and decided to feed them lunch first. Looking at the menu I told the cashier that my grandson wanted a King Jr. double cheeseburger. She responded, "Whopper Jr. value meal, okay".
I said, no. I don't want a Whopper Jr. meal, I want the King Jr. meal.
Once again she responded with "Whopper Jr. meal".
I said, no lady, He wants the King Jr. meal.
"Well I don't know what you mean by King Jr", she responded.
So I walked behind the counter and pointed out her own menu board to her.
Lack of training is apparent but a large dose of stupid is in evidence too. We ordered drinks. "There is no ice", she says. You are kidding, I respond. "Nope, there is no ice".

And there is no management here either.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

It never fails - always slow service and you're asked to pull away from the window to have your order brought out to you even when there are no other customers in line at the drive-through. If you're dining in, you have a better chance of receiving quicker service.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!