Lock in great prices from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews historical sites beautiful garden bed was comfortable mam chalet sofa bikes
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Decent cleanliness ... Rooms and furniture are old. Amenities are sparse. And the worse has to be the accusation to your guest's IQ that an aircon cannot be set at 18 degrees and was the cause of the water leaking.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank GT_Teo
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for just one night with my girlfriend on 31st March. Lovely spacious room with AC for a good price. The owner, Win, was fantastic in helping us with everything and even invited us to join a small family gathering in the garden in the evening which was a great opportunity to talk to him and the other guests staying at the hotel. Really made our stay great. 5 stars!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank laurencec985
Win1284, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at The Park Ayutthaya Resort And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thxx you very much for good comnend to helping my business, hope you and your family will get back by good thing, miss you all hope will have chance to serve you again winn

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I am in the middle of a week long stay. The Park is walking distance to many historical Wats. Actually Wats are everywhere. This is a quiet place. Mr. Win is an attentive host. I would like to return here. There are small rooms, because I have a longer stay I was provided with a larger space. It is worth the small extra charge. I would go for it. It is not a Hilton nor the Ritz. It gets an excellent rating for comfort, cleanliness and courtesy. We can add quiet as well. I walk. I enjoy getting exercise while experiencing the surroundings. There is quality food nearby. If you want a Tuk-Tuk or bike they can be obtained. Mr. Win has arranged reasonable transportation to the new Bangkok airport. I like the Park, as avid travelers I feel you will as well.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2016

I don't know what to say about this place, this is just AMAZING!! And a special review, with all my love to the owner, he is such a nice man, really good advisor (helps me to take part into a cruise, to visit different spots in Ayuttaya, was really nice), so helpful and devoted to his guests, he is maybe the best host I've ever met. On the other hand, the location is really convenient, you can go to several main sightseeings by foot, or rent a bike if you want. The guesthouse is also amazing, the rooms are so spacious, very clean, and the outside garden is charming, really calm, perfect for resting after intensive temples visits.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Isadora S
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Park Guesthouse is a quaint, shady retreat in the city of Ayuthaya. Rooms are simple with full bath. Located across from the historic park and easy walking distance to two ancient temple ruin sites, restaurants and a night market. It was a joy to walk away from the traffic and noise and go back to our little hideaway. Breakfast was included in our reasonable rate, and food is available from the onsite restaurant, which was a blessing when we arrived, starving! Winn, however is the star of this show. He helped us with travel arrangements and touring suggestions, which would be expected. But Winn went above and beyond, made phone calls checking on train availability, and sent a tuktuk to pick up tickets saving us time and expense. Winn has a wit and genuineness that just wrapped us up in loving kindness and made us feel like we were home. We would have stayed longer if we had not had future reservations made. Take the sunset boat cruise, Winn will take care of all the details door to door. So easy, so fun. We loved our stay at the Park.

Date of stay: February 2016