Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Chayot P
Ko Kret, Thailand

Nice conference Hotel in Ayutthaya

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Sept 2023
Hotel is very nice and good for conference and convention. Service is also good and breakfast is very varieties. Pool is nice and relax. Hope to have a chance to revisit again soon in near future with my family
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Official Site
    AU$123
6.0 km from The Cavalli Casa Resort
View more hotels in Ayutthaya
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters

Cleanliness : 10 out of 10
Food & Beverage : 10 out of 10
Facility : 10 out of 10
Location : 10 out of 10

All to all definitely return & highly recommend every one to visit.

Overall, i would like to specifically thanks to all team members respectively Nan, Yam, Mod, Nonzee evenmore from the main entrace which mean security likewise anyone who wish GHS to inspection, training, re - structure, set marketing plan & budget as well as profit & loss your hotel or discuss regarding hospitality industry. Please feel free to contact us around the clock.

With best regards,
Phitpiboon Thaichart ( Goody )
Managing Director
Goody Hospitality & Services ( GHS )

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

If based on the website photos this hotel looked nice and modern, it was actually a very disappointing experience. We found out that our rooms were initially in the old block which feels like a old school dorm, we managed to move to new block for an extra 300 bahts. Even with this upgrade, the more modern rooms were sad and not very clean even if spacious. The pool is really nice and it is fun to watch (and hear) the trains pass next to hotel property. Less fun at night though! Food was not good but staff were friendly and wanting to please. Finally, it is very far from everything so would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 500renaudm
Reviewed 17 February 2020

We had a reasonable stay here – there are two accommodation blocks A which is older has the lower priced rooms and is quite a walk to Breakfast and B a new building where we stayed in a Superior Double Room which was clean and spacious,– there is an infinity pool above the restaurant and a well equipped gym which for some reason only opened at 9.00 am – Breakfast was mainly Thai dishes but not being into fried rice or stewed pork I battled to find western fare excepting cereals, cold meat and thankfully there was an egg station – we also ate here several evenings as the Hotel is isolated- the food was good and at reasonable prices – location is not ideal if you are visiting the Historic City – we had a car and GPS so for us not so much of a problem.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 1 June 2019

We had an event here, ours was an event in “save-mode” under the classification “budget” so my expectation was not set too high on the stay. But come on, no iron and ironing board when I tried to ask for it?? They directed of me to send for laundry services next morning instead. I went on stage the next morning with shirt all crumpled, I look like a hangover. Therefore because of this, because of the nonsensical lack of common hotel sense to provide the most basic of items for guest, because I looked like I had a wild night with my messed-up shirt, is the reason for my lowest rating. The sleep was next to negative infinity, my face was twice the size it was the day before because my face was mosquito food. Even during shower, I had my mosquito friends joining me. And the shower was cold, the hot water was a trickle. Breakfast, average budget spread, so don’t expect much. I ate to fill empty stomach with food, not eat because it was good. Crappy, even for a budget stay.

Room tip: Bring insecticide . .. . .
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

I heard this place is new but I can't see that at all. If anything I suspect it was rebranded/renovated from another hotel or dorm to what it is now but things are getting run down FAST!! Our first room had working A/C on arrival bit after we stepped out it wouldn't turn on and we gad to change rooms (A/C controller was old knob and not individual room units). In addition, the bathroom floor flooded everytime we used the shower due to bad design, drainage & plain bad workmanship (drain gradient was away from bathtub drain and any water on level surface of bathtub rim would just flow to floor and not toward drain!?!!). Plus, the shower curtain/rod was just haphazardly on and the slightest tug brought it down. Plus, plus we booked for 2 adults and a child from the start but they said they were going to charge 50 baht for an extra towel then when we wrote maids a note to leave an extra towel (on bed in plain view, in Thai also) we would still not get it, have to call down and ask for it and get dirty looks from the guy who brought it. Plus, plus, plus when we talkedto front desk about our issues or how things are getting billed, get adjoining rooms (as said earlier we had to move rooms because A/C - which were rooms far apart then we got moved to adjoining rooms after front desk said rooms weren't availabe?!! WTF?!) getting receipt emailed etc. they all acted apathetic or plain didn't know how to do anything. Anyway back to state of the facility - there was a constant leak frkm the ceuling in the lobby of the building we were in (there are multiple buildings so maybe those are better) our whole stay which I am pretty sure has been occurring for a long while since the ceiling was saturated and hopefully doesn't crash down and hurt anyone.

Ok, sorry for the rant but as you may have surmised, I didn't enjoy the stay and decided to leave one day early although we had to pay for the entire stay although there were other non hotel factors involved. To end on a somewhat positive note, o have to acknowledge that rooms were clean despite the flooding issue, the location is pretty isolated (although not far from Ayutthaya attractions as previously stated by other reviews- you just have to take back roads for 10 or so minute ride and you need your own transport as most locals/taxis wont really know where this is). Be aware there are train tracks nearby which can be a bit loud but wasn't a huge noise factor. The breakfast is so so and not much selection but ok for semi rural area and filling. In summary, this resort is good for a short one night stay or for the conventions they seem to have often but other than that i cannot call this a 3 star resort (no pool, gym or other facilities most other "resorts" will have) as it claims.

Date of stay: January 2019