All reviews queen suite pleasant stay sight seeing homely food peaceful place camp fire the entire staff beautiful garden special thanks reception area excellent place to stay wonderful experience complimentary breakfast home away from home awesome place hot water family members
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I am very much impressed with the ambiance and food. Staff were too good and especially both Daniel and Vinoth were very friendly. Resort is very calm and lively, overall it's worth for your money. If I visit Kodaikanal once again then I will prefer to stay in Lilley Valley

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Accomodation was very good and the rooms given was nice. And the cost per head is reasonable. The staffs are good in doing our necessities. Staffs were good in directing us in visiting sight seeing places. We took 54 seater bus from dindigul SVT travels( this travels is very good, i recommend this ), Was afraid if big bus can go to all places, Bus can travel until poombarai and in off-season can cover upper lake view road. So we had covered mostly all the places. I recommend this resort as good quality with reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2016

This is a great resort, fabulous staff, well maintained exterior place and a great location. It was a very pleasant stay. Food was also good but not much varieties. We stayed as three couples, certain bathrooms could be better. Overall a pleasing and pleasant stay at the resort.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I am still thinking when I can go back here again, it is a lovely place to get away from any hot city. We stayed here for three days and it was immense pleasure to be surrounded with nature and some friendly people.
First - food - You can advice the chef , how you like to have your food. They are flexible with your needs. And food served here are just outstanding - credits to the chef !
Managers- ruben, Daniel they are so supportive to your needs.
Ground staffs- they are so friendly and importantly they will listen to your needs.
Cab/transport - again here hospitality is just wow ! Raja sir thanks for the berries !

Though it is 3km away from kodaikanal lake, I am sure you will not regret.
If you a nature lover , I would say just stick to this resort.

Trees, birds,food and some lovely people around you. I will call it a perfect vacation.

I will back soon !!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank HenryF1057
Reviewed 23 July 2016

The resort itself is beautiful. You can enjoy your morning and nights here. But the services are not up to the mark. We reached at 11:30, the breakfast they served in the room was not hot at all. When told about it, the receptionist made some excuses, rather than accepting the fact. The food is not good too.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family