All reviews coakers walk bryant park private terrace room service travel desk walkable distance place to stay living room the cottages big balcony restaurant staff maintained garden major attractions f b manager buffet breakfast excellent location indoor games
Reviewed 26 September 2018

The resort is located in the prime location.. the resort provides various options like playing table tennis, chess,etc.. Camp Fire was the ultimate one... There is no FAN or AC in the room, but they will give Table fan on request with no Cost. For sight seeing they have good Travel management, they will arrange perfectly as per our plans with reasonable cost of providing cabs... Breakfast has lot of items.. we have so many hotels near, which we can try for dinner. Check out time they cant extend after 10:30 am.. you need to vacate on time. For check-in also if there is no room available, you need to wait for at least 2 hours for some one to check-out and then they will give you room.. thats the only problem

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent and very warm stay managed by Ms Angelina Mona Lisa. Her smile was very infectious and charming. Would recommend to friends also to visit and enjoy the facilities. Excellent location. Great experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

September 2018.
Me and my wife stayed here for a couple of days. I must admit, we were having a happy vibe from the moment we entered the hotel. Check in and check out were smooth. Staff is also polite and respectful. I will divide the review in two parts.

1) ROOMS AND PROPERTY :- Location of the hotel is very nice near cookers walk. The cottage was newly renovated. Its bigger than it looks in the pictures so not to worry. My cottage had a drawing room with stairs leading to the personal terrace and a bed room with king size bed. It had an overview of valley and some part of Kodaikanal town. Bathroom is a bit tight but can be forgiven. Main attraction is the path from reception to your room. It is decorated with beautiful flowers and plants, feels like a small town area of Greece. Very picturesque.

2) RESTAURANT AND AMENITIES :- Restaurant serves good food at reasonable rates. Nothing to complain. Restaurant staff is also friendly, plays good songs. Breakfast was good but has a room for improvement in north Indian dishes. There is an indoor games area where we enjoyed table tennis the most. They also have a small library, and i must say the flowers and decorations is something i admire the most. Its so beautiful that u just want to sit there and relax or maybe click a few good pics. Hotel also has a lawn area at the bottom level, live music and bon fire were enjoyable.

Overall a good 4.5 stars from me.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay. The view from balcony was amazing. Ms.Angelina and Ms.Mousumi was very polite and cool.Breakfast is good and my lunch was excellent. Courteous and friendly staff at restaurant. The play area for kids was nice. Value for money. Overall we had a memorable stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I visited kodaikanal for two days and one night with my family, and decided to stay here after reading the good reviews, but the management is so horrible. I was aware of the hotel's check out timing policy and since we checked in around 12.30 pm, I have written the check out time as 12 pm the next day in the form which was provided at the check in and the manager who received the forms didn't mention anything about their hotel policy on check out timings. Hence, I went ahead and planned our schedule based on 12 pm checkout. By 10.30 am they call us and say we need to check out immediately and that we'd be charged 500 a room per hour. When I was trying to understand this and reason out genuinely, the management called me names and I was so angry and rushed to the "so called resort" and when I was trying to reason out on how can they call names, they further called us "illiterates" (we're a bunch of doctors and professionals at the highest level). Even if you are geniune, they will behave so rude and cheap. They spoilt the entire family vacation.

This is the kind of service and treatment you get if you choose to stay in this wannabe star hotel which does not even qualify to be a star hotel or the management which is barely qualified to be civil.

Trip type: Travelled with family