All reviews coakers walk bryant park private terrace room service travel desk walkable distance place to stay living room the cottages big balcony restaurant staff maintained garden major attractions f b manager buffet breakfast excellent location indoor games
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I visited kodaikanal for two days and one night with my family, and decided to stay here after reading the good reviews, but the management is so horrible. I was aware of the hotel's check out timing policy and since we checked in around 12.30 pm, I have written the check out time as 12 pm the next day in the form which was provided at the check in and the manager who received the forms didn't mention anything about their hotel policy on check out timings. Hence, I went ahead and planned our schedule based on 12 pm checkout. By 10.30 am they call us and say we need to check out immediately and that we'd be charged 500 a room per hour. When I was trying to understand this and reason out genuinely, the management called me names and I was so angry and rushed to the "so called resort" and when I was trying to reason out on how can they call names, they further called us "illiterates" (we're a bunch of doctors and professionals at the highest level). Even if you are geniune, they will behave so rude and cheap. They spoilt the entire family vacation.

This is the kind of service and treatment you get if you choose to stay in this wannabe star hotel which does not even qualify to be a star hotel or the management which is barely qualified to be civil.

4  Thank SiddharthR206
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to spend with family.nicely maintained lawn and greenery. Courteous employees and friendly services. Nice restaurant and ambience. Very close to lake and bus stand. Very next to cookers walk.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We visited Kodai resort in month of September and we enjoyed a lot resort had a great view from cottage and good service.Kodai resort had a big campus we enjoyed the camp fire too.Resort has indoor games too and my daughter enjoyed it.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

It was a pleasant stay at the kodai resort, Kodaikanal. Room was maintained very neatly and was spacious enough.The staff is approachable and customer service is too good.Complimentary breakfast options provided were good.Coakers walk, Bryant park and Kodaikanal lake are at walking distance. We enjoyed the stay and this will be our choice in future trips.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

It was a nice experience with KODAI RESORT HOTEL. The staffs are very humble and helpful. Rooms are very nice and clean. It’s very near to bus stand, lake and park... Complementary breakfast also good.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple