“Must Try”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The roasted chicken at beera is totally worth it!! The chicken is well prepared and cooked, and you can enjoy the taste of chicken and not heavy masala. One must visit beera just to try famous their roasted chicken.
We also ordered Kadai Chicken which wasnt as good tho.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

taste is good, but don't see preparation its unhygienic & on the road itself and its expensive. Mainly Famous for tandoori chicken

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The roasted chicken was so good that we had two meals here, during our short trip to Amritsar.
Butter Chicken along with Butter Naan was sumptuous.... and please do not count calories here... just go for it...

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Visited Amritsar with my friend who was a vegetarian :-(
When in Punjab and not able to bite into some meat is a frustrating experience, to say the least! I, one evening just before my dinner decided to dig into some chicken.

A lot of online research threw up this restaurant and I was curious to try it myself. I reached this restaurant just before my dinner, a lot of reviews said that this is a 'hole in a wall' kind of outlet with no place to sit, but maybe those reviews were quite old. Now this place has developed into a huge sprawling restaurant. The seating capacity is anywhere from 50 to 60 patrons.

Since it was quite early for dinner, I almost had the full place to myself. I ordered a quarter portion of chicken roast (They have options like Full Chicken Roast, Half and Quarter) the quarter had a breast and leg piece which was the perfect quantity for me as I was the only one having it.

Within minutes my order arrived. The chicken roast was delicious as hell. It was perfectly roasted on all sides and had a distinct smoky flavor to it. The chicken meat was juicy and tender and was sliding off the bone very easily.

I enjoyed relishing my roasted chicken and the only regret I had was that I couldn't have more of it.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Food is quite tasty. Not too heavy and oily. Chicken tandoori was very nice, although Keema naan was not upto the mark. Daal was just like home made.