All reviews bus stand golden temple hotel staff is excellent hotel mid range hotel budget price clean rooms railway station nice place to stay awesome stay comfortable stay auto hospitality operative bagh
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I come to Amritsar to roam Whit my family. Hear we stay in hotel City castl.we loved this hotel very much.staying at much family hotel was very happy happy. The staff here is very good.the hotel is very clean ktidy. The food here is also very tasty. There is a facility of everything here 24 hours.thanks for all staff in hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

It’s a fantastic hotel , available on very reasonable rates . Enjoyed my holidays with my friends here .properly Maintained room , staff is very friendly and corporate everytime friendly . 10 mins of work to golden from the hotel. Very close to cinema hall and bus stand . Overall a hotel like home ❤️

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I came to visit amritsar with my friend. and stay here in the hotel city castle .Here we have been very good. The staff here is very good .The room here are also very good. the hotel ia very clean and tidy .and this is a 10 minute rount from golden temple.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

It has very good quality treatment. All staff are so co operative. They have good food quality and Mr Raj Mr Raj is the very Cooperative person who is the manager of this hotel. The hotel was cleaning very well and it was very attractive

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

How to Make Hotel City Very Good.The staff here is also very good. The manager of Mr. Raj is very helpful person. The hotel is very good and clean.And the food here is very tasty .Golden Temple is a 10-minute walking distance from here .I am the best hotel here in Amritsar .I want to say thank you to the hotel staff here Thank You Very Much.