“VERY WARM AND HOSPITABLE LOCATION”

Hotel Hong Kong Inn
Ranked #2 of 100 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Without doubt , the stay was very fine . The warmth I felt was rare , as we are frequent
traveller and can sense the attitude. The gesture of making my father in law confortable by
giving rooms early , on out arrival from Jammu and letting us park the vehicle for a extra day
after check out , really made our medical visit to Amritsar a relaxed one .

Am personlly obliged to you and gentlemen on reception .

Room Tip: They have two room set , connected with a door
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Thanks for giving Compliment to my whole team. it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better. I look forward to see you more often.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Guys - the rooms were very clean, staff was very accommodating and hotel is equipped with all the necessary amenities. If you are visiting Amritsar - plz do plan your stay here!! you will not repent on your decision for sure!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The rooms were clean. The service was good. They even provided snacks inside the room. The bed was comfortable. The only drawback was the location as there are not many food joints near this place, so you have to rely on the hotel restaurant (and an expensive Crystal restaurant nearby) in case you feel hungry.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank nidhi a
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017

After lots of research we decided to stay at Hotel Hong Kong Inn and trust me we made a good decision! The hotel is centrally located in a lane which has nothing but more hotels. There are few options to eat around the hotel but i would suggest that you stick to the hotel food. We tried outside food and we regret it now. Rooms were neat & clean. Staff was helpful and dedicated. We had hired there vehicle for 2 days and we met one of the finest person in Amritsar. Our driver, Sukhpreet Singh, was our best man. He went beyond his call of duty as a driver and treated us like a family member. We will never forget his hospitality. Its people such as Sukhpreet who add value to the destination and the hotel. I will definitely stay at Hotel Hong Kong Inn on my next visit. My best wishes to the management!

Stayed: September 2017
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is a budget property with basic rooms and no cross ventilation, view or natural light. This means rooms are good enough for overnight stay only.
Rooms can get smelly due to this limitation.

Bathroom fittings need to be maintained.

Room Service is good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Thanks for Valuable Feedback. I assure you your comments are very important for us and I will view the same very seriously and take corrective action. I look forward to see you more often.

Kawaljit Singh (M.D.)
Cell :- +44-7418410630 , +91-7814911100Thanks.