1,084 results
All reviewsvalue for moneynarrow lanegolden templeroom servicerailway stationbasement parkingwagah borderbudget hotelqueens roadcomfortable stayother hotelsclean roomsrecommend this hotelhot waterluxury roommini barmain road
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Guys - the rooms were very clean, staff was very accommodating and hotel is equipped with all the necessary amenities. If you are visiting Amritsar - plz do plan your stay here!! you will not repent on your decision for sure!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Thanks for giving Compliment to my whole team. it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better. I look forward to see you more often.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The rooms were clean. The service was good. They even provided snacks inside the room. The bed was comfortable. The only drawback was the location as there are not many food joints near this place, so you have to rely on the hotel restaurant (and an expensive Crystal restaurant nearby) in case you feel hungry.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank nidhia256
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017

After lots of research we decided to stay at Hotel Hong Kong Inn and trust me we made a good decision! The hotel is centrally located in a lane which has nothing but more hotels. There are few options to eat around the hotel but i would suggest that you stick to the hotel food. We tried outside food and we regret it now. Rooms were neat & clean. Staff was helpful and dedicated. We had hired there vehicle for 2 days and we met one of the finest person in Amritsar. Our driver, Sukhpreet Singh, was our best man. He went beyond his call of duty as a driver and treated us like a family member. We will never forget his hospitality. Its people such as Sukhpreet who add value to the destination and the hotel. I will definitely stay at Hotel Hong Kong Inn on my next visit. My best wishes to the management!

Stayed: September 2017
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is a budget property with basic rooms and no cross ventilation, view or natural light. This means rooms are good enough for overnight stay only.
Rooms can get smelly due to this limitation.

Bathroom fittings need to be maintained.

Room Service is good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Thanks for Valuable Feedback. I assure you your comments are very important for us and I will view the same very seriously and take corrective action. I look forward to see you more often.

Kawaljit Singh (M.D.)
Cell :- +44-7418410630 , +91-7814911100Thanks.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

It was an excellent experience being in the hotel. Located in the heart of the city, it has great looks, clean and cozy rooms with all the facilities you can image, very courteous staff and the manager/owner himself was very nice. We had planned to visit couple of historically important places and he hired us a cab for a day in reasonable price. Cab was pretty new and driver was polite and we had a great day visiting nearby places.
Food was excellent- neither too much oily nor spicy. Hotel is located just 2 km's from golden temple. Overall, a great experience and I would suggest you to go for them if you plan to visit Amritsar.

Room Tip: quieter rooms, excellent food and hospitality.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017