“Nice interconnected room for family stay”

Hotel Hong Kong Inn
Ranked #3 of 113 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Nice interconnected room for family stay. Value for money. Location is OK. Staff is very cordial and good mannered. Room service was good. Breakfast available in-room only. Though I did not liked the sweet lassi, but rest of the items in breakfast menu were very nicely prepared. Other north indian food items have good preparations & taste. Recommended for family stay in Amritsar.

Room Tip: Value for Money and Good food
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Thanks for giving Compliment to my whole team. it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better. I look forward to see you more often.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

It was indeed great staying at the hotel. The rooms though bit smaller for family of 4 was clean and tidy.

My wife and kids enjoyed the lunch very much and the breakfast next day was delicious.Service staff was prompt and courteous.The hotel is located in heart of city so its easy to explore the city

Next time whenever we are in Amritsar..we will ensure we stay at Hong Kong Hotel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PRADEEP T
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for just one night and left for himachal.
The hotel staff is very helpful. Management is nice. They let us chose our options for transport for our budget friendly planning and did not bombard with fancy cab deals. The property is centrally located and you can easily get an auto or cab for tourist spots, bus stand or airport. We just had a breakfast at the hotel and it was good! Rooms were clean, well maintained. On our return journey we reached 5 hours early to our flight, we went back to the hotel and they allowed us to store our luggage so that we could roam around city. Very nice of them!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We stayed at Hongkong Inn for 2 nights. The location is very convenient, not very far from tourist attractions. They helped us with drivers for airport pick up n drop, Wagh border and to Golden temple. They allowed us early check in our room was ready when we reached hotel.
The rooms are compact on the ground floor and their windows open to the side wall. There is no natural light that comes in the room. The bathrooms are clean, provide hot water 24 x 7.
The room service is good. They serve breakfast in the rooms.

Room Tip: Do not choose rooms on side and ground floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Reviewed 6 July 2017

good services provided by the cab driver Mr, JAWAHAR he acted so promptly with us really a ggod hearted person, i personally thank Mr. Jawahar who as a driver also reacted as a giude and also helped my child to suggest a good hospitality.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family