All reviews farm resort farm view forest walk beautiful plantation table cloths peaceful stay munnar town spice plantation coffee plantation cooked meals couples and families honeymoon cottage lush greenery amidst nature serene location rooms are clean indoor games
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel in Munnar.It is surrounded by nature. Rooms are very specious.
We were 10 family members.
Very nice staff. Awsome restaurent nd food.all facility are there like Wifi,hot water,room services.

Had a lovely stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank riankad2
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Very refreshing, natural and heavenly place. All the staffs were doing their service at its best, very kind and friendly. All the served food were too good, fresh and delicious. This place is very neat and tidy. The most existing part was the farm, this place is surrounded by more than 300 acres of farm, to each traveler this would be definitely worthy and I recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nidheesh P
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at few drops for 2 nights. Excellent service from the stuff and their room service food is really good, especially the tea. The staff were very warm and helpful. The also have a trek in the morning that’s very refreshing! Would definitely visit this place again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank EstherC2767
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Book this for a few days while visiting Munnar. Was an excellent place for some rest and relaxation. Wonderful stay, the service was excellent. They grow cardamom and coffee on this plantation, you get to experience the country life in the mountains of India. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Chase J
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I cannot praise this resort enough. It deserves 10 stars (at least!!!)

The staff are really kind, friendly and helpful. Clean well equipped rooms, fast wifi and wonderful views. Food is delicious, all freshly cooked - they do recommend you order 40 minutes before you wish to eat. Chef came out to say hello after we had finished our meal and seemed genuinely delighted that we were happy.

The guests welfare and care is the main concern at this resort and it shows in everything they do.

A personal shout out to SOWIN LUKE for the early morning guided trek around the farm. His kindness, gentle nature and wonderful smile have stayed with me long after I left the resort.

I visited 3 states and 5 hotels during my last trip to India and this was by far my favourite. Amazing value for money! Would 100% visit again anytime I am in Munnar or nearby. I cannot recommend enough.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends