All reviewsstation roadexecutive roommunnar townroom serviceplace to stayour honeymoonfood was averagebuffet breakfastthe cottagesexcellent hotelmain marketpleasant staynorth indianexcellent stayhotel is locatedrooms are spaciouskerala trip
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Smooth checkin, room service was delayed. Although quality of food was good both lunch and breakfast. We ordered monchow soup it was to our satisfaction. We had veg pakora, utappam in breakfast. Both were worth every bite. Balconies had a nice view. Weak points: mattresses were hard, hot water not available 24x7, bathrooms had slippery tiles, bad odour.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 June 2017

was there few days ago. overall very satisfactory experience. hotel staff is very helpful. also the rooms were big enough and very comfortable. the restaurant is very good and they provides quality foods. I prefer Jain food and they specially arranged jain food for me all two days. Special thanks to "Naveen" who arranged all Jain items for us. Overall very happy experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I stayed with my family at this resort on May 2017.Property located very near to the town. All sight seeing locations are nearby. View from the resort was awesome. Varieties and quality of food excellent. All Staffs provided best service from check in until check out. Special thanks from my family to restaurant team.(Treated my 7 years old daughter as a special guest and provided all her favorites). Only issue is with the room. Very old and even basic facilities like power points for charging mobile also not available. Cleanliness of the room and wash room were very worst.

Room Tip: Book rooms on reception building.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I'd booked the room through Goibibo, and stayed for two nights with my wife. It's located in Munnar town. Rooms are has well maintained and staffs were very helpful. Food price and taste was above average. I wouldn't hesitate to book the rooms here, if I am going back to Munnar.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Good service . Nice place to stay special candle light dinner was awesome Special thanks to Naveen who organised .
Rooms are good and nearby many tourists spots . overall arrangements was good for couples . Nite view was pleasant.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple