All reviewsstation roadexecutive roommunnar townroom serviceplace to stayour honeymoonfood was averagebuffet breakfastthe cottagesexcellent hotelmain marketpleasant staynorth indianexcellent stayhotel is locatedrooms are spaciouskerala trip
Reviewed 21 December 2012

Me and my wife stayed here for our honeymoon trip. I must say this place is peaceful, makes you smile every time you return from the city.

The staff is very courteous and helpful. They go out of their way to make your stay comfortable.

The food in the hotel was also amazing and definitely worth the price.

Amazing location and the view is world class. It is the most beautiful location i stayed ever in Munnar and view is breathtaking.

Overall, I would recommend visiting this property if you really want to enjoy Nature, Food and Nice Stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I can't forget the two days which I lived here....you can enjoy the fantastic sound of the generator even during nights........u can enjoy a chilling bath in iced water even if u request for hotwater........and enjoy the tom and jerry game of resort officials if you complain of anything......the food is so superb that it is a mixture of chinese,indian and continental in one plate.......thanks elysium officials for giving me such a memorable stay!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank drjohnamosek
Reviewed 19 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Stayed for 3 days (2 nights) during last week of September 2012. I choose this place after some research on the net. Moreover, as I driving with a car, was able to go around and visit couple of resort based on the shortlisting I had already made. After seeing the rooms, location and price, I can say Elysium is worth the price.

Food was OK with ample car parking for those who are traveling by car. Location, not far from town, but still you will not miss out the nature, greenery & mountains.

Enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Guha Rajan M
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We stayed from November 3 to 5, it was a excellent choice i had made right from pick up at the airport and drop at the same everything was a pleasant experience. the hotel location is very good so close to city yet very calm and beautiful. the staff are friendly and help full. food was good the dining area is very well maintained. Mr. Rajesh is the key person who helped us arranging all sight seeing,Kathakkali dance, vehicle for all those and obliged to all the requests made by us . The mistake I did is that i booked through a agency called AGODA, for which i paid thrice the price of the hotel tariff i was staying. I tried to tell them they are not answering the call and after you leave they say it is already late for any claims. Any way the place hotel and people were good.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family