All reviewsbeautiful placeclovestreesnatureremotecardamom
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 1 night in Nov.This was for our honeymoon and I was the first time in Munnar.I can't therefore compare to other resorts, but I can give our honest review of our experience.

When we arrived to the villa fresh flowers and towel arts were placed all over the room and bathtub. Food was yummy,Excellent customer service.
We wish you all the best in future.
There are many others who looked after us during the stay. Especially Ms. Benetta,she was excellent and very prompt.

I recommend this resort highly.

Krishnapriya & Vinay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Krishna P
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Quiet place surrounded by nature, absolutely remote. Only sounds are from nature.

Pricing includes also meals for your driver(s), which I thought is a nice gesture from the management. Food overall is quite good, especially the breakfast. Lot's of Kerala specials, a few continental items, and all very tasty.
Just in the dinner items there was a little too much cardamom and clove, just a ton of spices (but not HOT) for no particular reason. But when we asked for the next meal to have less they did great.

Cottages are cute, well finished, nice interiors and bathrooms. Lots of different and well maintained trees, bushes and plants all over the resort. Overall a very beautiful place and everything is very tastefully done.

Lot of insistence on paying the balance amount in cash when I left, which I found a little too much. I think it one is used to digital transactions, you need not break their head, you yourself (= the resort staff) can go to town and find an ATM to draw that money if it is so needed. Why would you ask your customer to go to an ATM 15km away (and in rural Kerala, that means 40-45m driving at the least).

Overall very good, an absolute recommendation if you are traveling in the Munnar region.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FrancescoMarelli
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We had a pleasant stay for 3 days, food was good
Nice place, out of city very clam & peaceful place to stay. Cottage is spacious and well maintained. they arranged safari which is good and enjoyed. Value for money.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank josephinemaryr
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We stayed here for a day and it was one of the most peaceful days we had in our trip. The two cottages we rented were extremely well-maintained and situated in beautifully natural settings; it was a great retreat from frantic city life. The service was receptive to our requests and the food was incredible. We wish we had some more time to stay and enjoy the scenery, and will plan to spend more days here during the next trip. It was a very personable experience, so if anyone is visiting Munnar, staying at this resort would be an excellent choice.

T Mathew

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2017

It was a good place for us, as we wanted a calm & quiet place to relax and unwind. Cottages are spacious and well maintained. Food was delicious and of our choice. Enjoyed the camp fire, trekking and sight seeing. We were there for one day and one night. Really worth for the money.

Room Tip: First cottage on the left as you enter the premises is a very good one.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family