All reviewsmunnar townneat roomsbuffet spreadcamp firetravel agentrose gardenpleasant stayhotel is locatedbooked this hotelbeautiful viewhill stationspecial thanksbeautiful placevalleybonfireambiencedam
Reviewed 11 February 2018

The overall feel of the place was wonderful, a really nice space to be in, very green and lovely. Everything was impeccably maintained and clean. we really enjoyed the tent camping at TandU. there are many other things to do in TandU resort. sightseeing, trekking, tea plantation walk, jeep safari, bird watching etc.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
JOBYJOSE, Manager at T&U Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Sir,

Greetings from T&U Leisure Hotel...!!!
Thanks for taking the time to write a review!.I was glad to hear that you were happy with the activities provided in our hotel.Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to be better each and every day.We are Looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Hi friends,
Hotel and surrounding area is good but room service and room area not good , means room not clean properly.

If u want clean rooms then search another property otherwise it's good room and area .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sir,

Greetings from T AND U Leisure Hotel...!!!
Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue.We will definitely look into the issues and rectify the same on your next visit at munnar.
Have a great day..

Reviewed 18 January 2018

So we dropped here one afternoon when we were in Munnar for the buffet. Bad idea! The food is absolutely tasteless. Overcooked fried chicken which was stringy, the payasam was actually penne pasta payasam. He tried to convince us that it was sabudana payasam but alas...

The papads were out in the open and soft...so much for attention to detail. With such a good ambience, we expected more. But...

I don't know how the hotel is because I didn't stay there. But if you pass by and want to drop in for a meal, I'd say, skip it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This was the most awful resort that I have come across in my entire travel in munnar. We stayed at munnar for 2 nights and unfortunately got this resort. I selected the resort considering the reviews provided but to my nightmare the experience turned out to be disastrous.

The room allotted to us had a broken was basin tap. When I called the house keeping they offered to mend it however this shd have been the part of basic check before handing over the rooms.

The view from the room is pathetic as from the balcony you will only see the roofs of the rooms below with an extremely tiny glimpse of garden.

The restaurant management is third grade. There are no buffet refills after the food spread is over. The management needs to be reminded to serve food which they will after a good 20 mins by which time your hunger would have died. There was only icecram and fruits served as dessert for 2 days continuously flavour of ice cream too remained same, story repeated for breakfast too.

Overall extremely mis managed place. Complete waste of money for exorbitant rates charged.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from T and U leisure Hotel..!!!!

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property within the next couple of months.
I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at om@tanduleisurehotel.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Have a great day..!!!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is dirty, untidy, understaffed and total waste of money and time.
When we arrived here the room we were assigned had very dirty toilet and mildew in the bedroom. So they agreed to show us other room but all were more or less the same. Our driver had left for the night and it was our anniversary but instead of celebrating we were checking the Hotel's rooms and toilet. When we didn't agreed to stay in any of the dirty room they reluctantly agreed to upgrade us.
We got the honeymoon suite room no. 407. This had a separate sitting and dining area, and a large bathroom with bath tub.
About the bathroom first the bathtub didn't had the stopper plug, and the hand shower was broken.
About the bedroom - there was no MIRROR, nowhere except in the bathroom. Yes they didn't expected newly weds need to dress up or do makeup. Anyways we adjusted with the mirror in the bathroom.
Next comes the bed - now munnar is a cold place hill station so we expect warm and cozy bed. What they provided was one thin sheet of foam comforter which you may use sometime in summer in India. This was the icing on top because of this my whole trip got ruined because I got cold.
Now the food- what to say worst ever
Don't stay here q

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Priyanka G

Dear Guest,

Greetings from T and U leisure Hotel..!!!!

Have a great day..!!!