All reviews munnar town balcony view excellent view breakfast dinner stayed here for two nights booked rooms last month visited munnar very pleasant stay mountains core sunrise relatives mr nature
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had good and best experience. Especially the staffs are friendly and caring.Food is also good. Good sight from balcony especially morning sunrise. Thanks for The Edge team for making my holidays wonderful. Thanks a lot.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Last month I visited Munnar and had a great experience to stay at this hotel. Beautiful view of valley, nice food and cooperative staff made my stay blessed. Will recommend to all my friends and relatives.

Room tip: cottage or rooms with balcony
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was very pleasant stay at the Edge Munnar. The staffs were very cooperative. Main highlight was the view from the balcony, its really awesome. We had a good experience at edge and would recommend to others...

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Apart from great view from the balcony this hotel offers nothing.
I actually went to nearby homestay for dinner during my stay.
No luxury.
Room interiors are average.ordinary bathrooms. I ll not recommend for family.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my bestie Brijesh stayed here for two nights, our experience was very good.The rooms are very spacious & superb nature view inside the room. We had breakfast & dinner was so testy. All staff was friendly behavior. Overall my experience was good. Recommended

Date of stay: March 2017