1,162 results
All reviews elegance room mr balaji room service munnar town morning walk the hotel staff small river pleasant stay main market booked this hotel travel desk decent hotel complimentary breakfast breakfast spread excellent stay welcome drink clean rooms
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I stayed here in January on my tour of Kerala with Citrus holidays and I absolutely loved this hotel. The manager Mr Balajhi took us on an early morning walk around the tea plantation, which was a highlight of my holiday. The scenery was stunning, and he told us so much about the area that I would never had known without him. All the staff were kind and courteous, and the food was lovely.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2018

It was a superb stay. Grand hotelGrand food grand service. GrandStaff one should must stay whenThey are in munnar. Breakfast Offered was nice. Quality and Serving style of the hotel isAdmirable. They were treating Every guest as if there is some Relation.

Room Tip: Excellent room.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Munnar is open and I was delighted to return after a great stay last year. The outstanding things are the cleanliness of the Hotel, the warmth of your welcome and the quality of the food. The staff cannot do enough to ensure your stay is enjoyable and we were grateful for the transport they laid on to take us to the bus station .
When you find a gem of a place keep it.

Room Tip: 4th floor -excellent lift
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geejgarth
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The hotel stands out for the quality of service by it's staff. The amount of courtesy and helpfulness shown by the staff is many notches above what we have generally seen elsewhere. The restaurant is well appointed and with, again, some excellent staff. The menu is elaborate with enough range for both non-vegetarians and vegetarians. There are quite a few options for those that want to savour Kerala food. The hotel is located at the point where the Mudirapuzha river does a U turn. From the rooms, one side of the U is visible and form the coffee shop, the other side of the U. The rooms are minimally but elegantly designed - a beautiful woody design. I would like to rate this place a 6 points, but I'm allowed to make only 5 on tripadvisor :). Easily my choice for stay the next time I visit Munnar

The travel desk though needs to arm itself with a bit more information to give to the guests on the specifics of attractions around etc.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kembhootha
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I went to Munnar and stayed at Grand Plaza with my dear one's. And I had a awesome experience over their regarding everything. Great hospitality. Very good staff and respect given to each and every guest.
Thanks to BALAJI :) for take us through Munnar History and exploring the place.
Morning walk with him "TEA PLANTATION" I never forget.
My best compliments to the management and hope they keep up the good work!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends