All reviews movie theme themed hotel chennai express theme based based hotel film stars the entire hotel unique experience amazing hotel morning walk munnar town south indian visit munnar restaurant staff hotel is located comfortable stay spacious room
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel is located at easily accessible location. Check in was quite easy. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean. There is no bar in the hotel though make my trip shows otherwise.

Enough parking space is there. Good service also. Reccomended for families.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We checked into this hotel last min due to being unhappy with our previous hotel. The staff and receptionists were very helpful to arrange our stay! One special commendation is that this place has an amazing buffet spread and an ala carte menu. The only downside of this place is that due to some companies booking this place for conventions and the soundproofing not being too great, it can get pretty noisy at time. Overall a great stay which we enjoyed and would definitely return to again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MrPravz .
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Initially i had lot of confusions and hesitations when planned a trip to Munnar. I had read reviews about number hotels in various sites. Most of them are the complaints about staff behavior. So i have hesitated little bit and finally came up solution for booking with Silver Tips. Once entered into the hotel, they are completed broken my hesitations. Yes the hotel was awesome and delightful.
1) Location : The hotel is very nearer to munnar bus station, so that it is very easy to go even for complicated situations (including heavy rainfall).

2) Reception : They are made my Check-In very quickly event i have gone very earlier to my check in time. But that does not the matter, they gave warm welcome to us.Also made my check out is so quickly.

3) Customer Relationship Executive : Yes, this is the star factor of this hotel. I am very glad to meet the customer relationship executive (I have missed to get her name) because she is very nice and courteous person. She is always treated us with smiling face.

4) Room and Bathrooms: They provide a room with "Kushi" movie theme so we are very impressed at the very beginning of our stay. Room was not big in size as pictured in booking sites and it does not the matter. Its enough to stay. Room and bathrooms are very clean. We are experienced power cuts periodically and they were resolved immediately.

5) Mayabazaar Restaurant : This is another star factor for my impression. Food was very delicious, amazing., etc.. No words to say the quality of food and the service of employees. They very excellent in their service.

6) Amen-ties : We have missed to see other amenties such as gym, massage etc.., since we don't have enough time to stay this hotel.

Overall, experience with this hotel was very pleasant. If had another chance to visit Munnar, it is my option ever.

Note: The above review is based on my taste....

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank SabaridassR
gm s, General Manager at The Silver Tips, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Silvertips, Munnar

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and that our facilities and service, exceeded your expectations.
Recognition from our guests is perhaps the single biggest motivator for our team members - your feedback therefore, means so much to all of us. I have personally shared your appreciation with the entire team especially Guest relation executive – your compliments will mean the world to them.
The team and I eagerly await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back.

JEBN JACOB
Genral Manager

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The hotel is totally made up by the cinematic theme.Rooms are big and food was wonderful.Staffs are trained and experienced.Hospitality was amazing.I would like to visit back here in future with my family.Property is located right in the town.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight by all of us at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another comfortable stay.

JEBIN JACOB

Reviewed 17 May 2018

the stay in this hotel was aesome. the rooms are really spacipous nad clean. the breakfast was really good.the food ordered was quite awesome. the filmy theme of this hotel makes it special. if you r a filmy buff u should definitely vist this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
We look forward to welcoming you back for another comfortable stay.

JABIN JACOB