See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Stayed there as a part of wedding party. Bulk booking gave them a good opportunity to them to grossly neglect us. The bedding was quite soiled and smelly. Replacement was done only after repeated requests. Other facilities like TV, toilet, etc. was just functional. The big group of people during complimentary breakfast gave them an ideal excuse for not replenishing the exhausted dishes as people were ready to adjust with what was available. The food served was ok though.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sachin_Gurao
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

I took a suite in this hotel for 8 hours only as I checked in at morning at 6 am and checked out at 2 pm same day. Overall bed was comfortable. The service was fair. Hotel is old but maintained ok. Breakfast was fair. I booked thru OYO and got it for an throw away price. Hence, I found it to be worth it. However, I would not stay here with family or on vacation. Location is decent. Rest it's ok for a day on business but not for long stay or for staycation.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Screwed up Booking through OYO- Stinky Moist and Conjusted Room. Room No-401, 16 Degr AC temperature that feels like you are at a 25 Degree room Temp. tea & Bkfst were a disaster to even sniff on. Say no to staying here, Sucks at Parking too.

Date of stay: December 2015
1  Thank 992abhisheks
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Room 401 will forever be imprinted as dreaded in my mind because of stay here.
Bad linen; cold water; non operational tv and ac; faded ceiling and door colors to name a few. Booked it through oyo agreegrator. One star is for comfortable bed and thankfully clean pot. No no from me.

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 5 October 2015

This hotel is not a safe or a friendly place...
1.The staff seemed shifty and not helpful at all.
2. They shifted my OPEN luggage to another room without my permission!
This made me feel unsafe and felt my privacy was violated!!!! Especially being a lady.
3. The room had a vague smell.
4. The bathroom had no hot water or clothes hanger!
5. This place is like a shady lodge! Not what they advertise!!!

Date of stay: September 2015