4 people are viewing this hotel
USD 56
Hotels.comUSD 67
Trip.comUSD 63
Agoda.comUSD 57
All reviews mandovi river harbour cafe small hill river view excellent view travel desk in house breakfast buffet spacious rooms housekeeping staff panjim city excellent hospitality cake special mention daisy casino faiz
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

The location of the property is fantastic and the room they gave me was awesome. The staff are extremely professional and follow all safety precautions . I will go back to Crown every time I am in Goa

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 8 December 2020

Dear Kriti

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that did exceed your expectation during your stay with us. It is truly heart warming to read such words of appreciation from our guests.

Reviewed 7 December 2020

Stayed for a day but had a overall bad experience . Staff is definitely not caring and concerned. Sanitisation standards for covid are short of requirements. Asked for a packed breakfast as wanted to leave early but was given sandwitches with hard bread, banannas which were super ripe, cake with fungus. Hotel did not have Tetra pack of drinks or even water bottle to provide. At best would call it a Two Star standard.

2  Thank SUNIL K

Dear Sunil,

Taking on from the previous feedback written by you from another id. Let me clarify that The Crown Goa follows all anti-covid measures as mandated by MHA .

Its unfortunate your short stay of 12 hours was mired with an unpleasant experience and there is nothing appreciative you could find in our hotel. Our food and beverage team does follow strict operating procedures with regards to specifications, sanitation and hygiene hence I do not understand your comment with regards to packed breakfast.

This definitely isn't the way we treat our guests and is non representative of The Crown Goa experience .

Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

Had a very bad experience from entry itself. Inspite of prior booking and intimation, had to wait a long time to even get into a room. Waiting with children after a long drive was really too much.Even then, it was unclean with maint issues.Still at hotel and do not know what more surprises await us.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sunil K

Dear Sunil,

At the onset, please do accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you on arrival. This is certainly not the experience we strive to provide our guests. I am also aware that my team did you provide you an alternate room which was to your liking.

I request you to please treat this experience in isolation and non-representative of the The Crown Goa experience and give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 December 2020

It was splendid to stay in this hotel. We regretted that we could have stayed more..As we came from Maharashtra and due to these new rules of lockdown the hotel staff really helped us for finding the center for RTPCR test and that was so sweet of them.. They are really good with the hospitality and i was suprised by there sweet guesture. Miss Senty really helped us for the little things we expected.. the breakfast was tasty too and the view is to die for.. Every spot is nearby we went to deltin Royale cruise and it was visible from the hotel and walkable they even have scooty rent services just near the hotel near Panaji post office.. we got a room upgrade which was cherry at the top.

Who ever thinks to stay in Panaji should definately stay here .

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ritz_ritzzy

Dear Reetu,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations especially in terms of the service extended by my colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Goa.

Reviewed 30 October 2020

Had one of the best stays at the Crown.
Hotel is right next to the river, and you get great views from the room and the hotel reception.
Amazing room, facilities and staff.
Everyone was courteous and extremely helpful.
Would love to go back and stay here.

Date of stay: October 2020
Management response:Responded 30 October 2020

Dear Dhananjay,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that we are able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us. It is truly heart warming to read such words of appreciation from our guests.