Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Agoda.comUSD 97
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Snaptravel
All reviews orchid restaurant chef santosh water bodies front office this wonderful hotel stay was wonderful family holiday vegetarian food long stay business travel personal care special mention courteous staff would love to visit again very comfortable stay north goa special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Straight from the pool attendant (Dharmraj) to the receptionist (Shaumik, Naigel , karan) to the duty manager (Mr Smith) , along with the guest service Cordinator- pawan I felt these experienced hotel staff were better than the other hotels iv stayed before. I was sceptical to visit Goa on a day like 31st dec in the pandemic year 2020. But was pleasantly surprised to see the sanitised approach given by the hotel.
Thank you for attending to my mom and me!
Looking forward to come again soon.

Regards
Aarti khetarpal
Room no
#414

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ricardo Dlima, General Manager at Fortune Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Fortune Miramar as a preferred hotel during your recent visit to Goa and for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community.

I am pleased to know that you were happy with the staff, professional service, cleanliness and hygiene standards of the hotel during your stay.

Our Team members are certainly an asset and your words of appreciation will encourage us to strive for excellence always.

Your support to our hotel is invaluable to us and we look forward to having you over in the near future.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

The hotel is well decorated with as Christmas round the corner this hotel is well very near from Panaji hardly 2 minutes in car Mr. Smith handle our all request with utmost care he introduced Me. Suraj from the orchid restaurant and recommend about the burger feast that was bang on..
Great standard
Awesome stay
Fantastic food
Clean Environment...

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ricardo Dlima, General Manager at Fortune Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were happy with the location, staff, food, service, cleanliness and hygiene during your stay.

I have shared your feedback with my team members and your words of appreciation will encourage us to strive for excellence always.

Reviewed 16 December 2020

The last time got this much pampered when I visited my in laws place before marriage. Being Mumbai guy was craving for potato wada,I asked for and they served delicious wads.Sorry, I ate all like a greedy man and forgot to take photo.
Most importantly aks for burgers they have a lot variety. I bet you cannot finish.
The rooms are clean and a lot care is taken of guest hygiene.
I do travel a lot because of my nature of work but first time feeling cozy and happy. Thanks to Smit and Sumit.You all deserve a loud applause!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ricardo Dlima, General Manager at Fortune Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2020

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were happy with the staff, food, service, cleanliness and hygiene during your stay.

Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

Amazing welcome ,sanitisation maintained , suprise upgrade to sweet room, MA kid thoroughly enjoyed the property complete personal care of MA family and would recommend to choose the property wenever plan to stay in north goa

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were happy with the upkeep, cleanliness and hygiene during your stay.

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

The hotel follows safety procedures for covid to the hilt , really safe hands.
The staff is impeccably competent and polite , Mr Nigel and Mr Smith hold the fort with utmost professionalism ,smooth check in and excellent service in the rooms. Must stay in the hotel while in Panaji.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were happy with the staff, service and safety procedures followed during your stay.