All reviewsblue foxvalue for moneymg roadold blockbar cum restaurantjewellery shopssouth indian foodcourteous staffshort stayfilter coffeerooms are spaciousdecent spreadbusiness hotellunch timebooked roomsvery nice hotelnon veg
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Excellent Location, surrounded by some of the best Malls in Vijayawada. Good Vegetarian Restaurant, hard working & courteous Staff. About 30 minutes from the Airport. Facilities under renovation & will sport a fresh look soon. Ideal for Business Travellers.

Room Tip: Mal Facing or Hill facing rooms are good.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank CGR23
Reviewed 12 August 2017

i love north indian thali in minerva grand. i used to go for lunch to this hotel. i love to go here. beside north indian thali my friends love puri in south indian thali. i recommend this hotel for all kinds of food lovers.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We stayed at the hotel with my colleagues for attending the marriage. We stay along with my colleagues and vist the durga temple and mangalagiri temple. All are enjoyed with this trip.
My colleagues all happy with hospitality of the hotel and their response.
We stayed at room no.1103 & 1109. Overall the hotel is very good and nice. I recommend to all my friends and relatives.

Room Tip: I recommend to all my friends and relatives this very good and nice with convient to all areas,
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Wished to have Andhra meals during my last week stay at vijaywada. Food was great. Ambience of the restaurant is nice. Price per person is not very much. Can be said as mid range restaurant. Car parking is an issue though.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Very poor services of house keeping and front office no towels in toilet AC is not working properly they are not provide complimentary water bottled hope that management look after the below after looking my review

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business