“Best Breakfast Ever”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in West End
Description: Freshly baked bread and pastries
Description: Freshly baked bread and pastries
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The owner was in town when I stopped there. I expressed a desire for some eggs to go along with my amazing cinnamon roll and was told that there was no problem with that. Great views of the ocean and good food,,,what more can you need!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I ordered a thanksgiving meal for my family and it was excellent! Allowed me to bring my own dishes and meal cooked in them. It was a meal for 4 that easily could have fed double. Price perfect and made the holiday so easy for me! I highly recommend anyone to go this route for any holiday meal offered. I will definitely give them my business for any needs in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here eveytime we found her open. The cinnamon rolls and jalapeño/cheese rolls are amazing! We caught her once when the cinnamon rolls were really fresh and they were the best! I highly recommend stopping in for a roll for breakfast.

1  Thank merrillma
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Never had coconut bread before. But I want it everyday. Have to get there early. Makes the best french toast.!!!!
We are going back in December and will get some everyday they are open...

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Delicious cinnamon rolls! Need I say more. Plus great banana bread, cookies, coffee. Perfect for a light lunch while enjoying the beach at Half Moon Bay.