“Asian influenced casual food”
Review of Cafe Escondido

Cafe Escondido
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in West End
Price range: USD 4 - USD 10
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe serving great Espresso based coffees, quick breakfast sandwiches, French Toast, Asian style lunches, healthy delicious smoothies and cocktails! Come in and relax! We are a breakfast and lunch place. We open at 7:45am till 3pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. If we happen to be closed out side of Tuesday and Wednesday feel free to try the many other places in West End. Remember to Relax and enjoy your stay.
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Roatan casual but with an Asian bent. I had the Hong Kong fried rice special which was very good but nothing exotic. The others had a breakfast sandwich which was average. Wish I would have tried the Szechuwan Chicken as it looked wonderful. Table next to us ordered it with a fried egg on top. Entrees run about $12 which is fair.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

My wife and I came here after seeing the reviews for this place and getting recommendations from the locals. In particular we enjoyed their smoothies and the yogurt/granola breakfast.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We had quick lunches a couple of days at Cafe Escondido. The service was excellent and the food was fresh and tasty. The mint lemonade was the best drink I had on my trip.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

This place was recommended by many of the locals as the place to get a good healthy meal and the BEST coffee in town.....I agree!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

The variety of fresh food options is nice to find on an island. The diver's specials seemed interesting but I wanted to try their spicy chicken bowl. It was excellent. Watching all the lovely smoothies, coffees and etc. go by our table made me wish I had ordered one of them also. I was full from the bowl so didn't order this time but will be back to try other items on their menu. Nice friendly people.