“Loved Our Pizza 🙂”

Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in West End
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We offer full North American breakfast and lunch with daily specials from 8:00am till 2:30pm. After 4:00pm we change things up and become the place to go for pizza and sub sandwiches, Roast Beef, Pastrami, Ham, Turkey, with Swiss, Provolone, Pepper Jack ingredients just to name some of the items we serve. On the pizzas, we have everyone's favorites, Pepperoni, Hot Italian Sausage, Sausage crumbles, Ham, anchovies, and more veggies than I can remember. Try the Veggie special pizza, We also have a full bar and the beer is kept in a deep freezer for what I can truly call the "coldest beer in town" Please stop in and sample our casual atmosphere and friendly staff, thanks Joe
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stopped in one evening because I was craving pizza. My husband and I both loved the pizza ! It was far better than one I had down the road from here. Service was quick and friendly. We will see them again next year for pizza and to try other items as well!

1  Thank Jalama

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stopped here for lunch between dives. They had a buffet style setup. Fresh fish, fresh made to order salads, and great bread and desserts. And a fantastic view of the water.

mstrjoe, Owner at C Level Cafe & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

I'm sorry but from your description, it is obvious that C Level is not where you ate. Thanks for the kind words

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Went here on our last evening. The owners and staff are amazing. Quick service and the best pizza we have had on our holiday! I highly recommend stopping in here. Their build your own pizza option is perfect. A 14” pizza will feed 4 people no problem.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

C Level is our favorite place for breakfast. There is a nice selection to pick from, and, the price is reasonable. We always eat upstairs for the view. They also have a great staff!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Good pizza at a good price. I had a "small" on to myself and had leftovers for lunch the next day. They don't skimp on toppings either. The staff was efficient and friendly when not running around serving people :) I'll absolutely be going back!