“Coconut Tree was GREAT and made our trip to Roatan unforgetable!”

Coconut Tree Divers
Ranked #3 of 35 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of West End, Coconut Tree Divers is the oldest PADI IDC Centers on the island. The shop offers four daily dives: the morning boat leaves at 9:00 AM for two dives and returns at around 12:30 PM. The afternoon dives go out at 1:00 and 2.30 respectively. Night dives are available every Tuesday and Thursday. The shop's second boat, Wish U Were Here, is dedicated for cruise ship visitors on various cruise ship schedules. There is the option of a one day experience program, PADI Discover Scuba Diving, for those who want to try scuba diving for the first time. The program involves some basic theory in the classroom, a short session in shallow confined water, followed by a 45 - 60 minute dive in the afternoon. The shop's friendly, experienced staff will guide you through the various dive sites in Roatan's reef system. Nitrox and Trimix are also available. Snorkelers are also welcome.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Coconut Tree was GREAT and made our trip to Roatan unforgetable!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I came to Roatan with a group of 10, we charted their boat "Wish You Were Here" for one week. Diving with these guys was a great experience and put past dive shops that I have dove with to shame. There was always staff waiting to welcome us back at the dock, with fresh tanks ready to go! We had Jose accompany us all week and he was awesome, definitely felt safe at all times and he was great at pointing out all the cool stuff :) Also took lots of videos for us over the course of the week, a great souvenir to take home!! I misplaced some of my things at one point and the staff was very helpful in finding it for me. All an all a great time with lots of great people! I definitely recommend them and would dive with them again if I ever make it back to Roatan. Thanks Coconut Tree for making my vacation awesome!

Freeport, Florida
“Coconut Tree Divers gave us a dive trip of a lifetime!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I can say with no hesitation, that this was the very best a dive trip could ever hope to be. The water was crystal clear, water temps about 80, vis around 100 ft, and the reefs were full of corals, sponges, fishes, turtles, ...and on and on...very healthy...and I cannot say enough good things about the crew at Coconut Tree Divers!!! ALL SUPERLATIVE! They were all professional, from the owners, the boat captains and all the instructors, and yet lots of fun....you can tell they enjoy their job and who they work for.....I got my Advanced Open Water and NITROX certifications while there, and ended the week being a much better diver, thanks to them. Thank you Coconut Tree Divers! We'll be back! Terry and Eric

Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“WOW!!! GREAT DIVE SHOP !!”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is by far one of the BEST Dive Shops' in Roatan, Honduras !!! Gay ( one of the Owners) is fantastic along with the complete dive staff, they genuinely care about " you the diver " !!! My husband and I dove for 2 months w/Coconut Tree, it had been awhile since we had dove and took their Refresher Course which thanks to Jose Silva, Dive Master we quickly got back into the swing of diving again, covered procedures from the very simple to the advanced. Every dive the dive shop staff provided assistance if needed, and when the boat came back from our dives they were there to help. This Dive Shop wants you the " Dive Guest " to TRUELY enjoy each and every dive. We have been diving since 1998, and have dove with many dive shops but only Coconut Tree and Staff get our vote for MOST EXCELLENT DIVE SHOP in the Caribbean. Thank You Gay, PJ and Dive Staff !!!!!

Visited December 2011
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for Groups”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I organized a group of divers and planned on completing a number of course during our week stay in Roatan. The Coconut tree staff was very helpful and had no problems managing our big group size while helping me complete my course load successfully. The atmosphere was very warm and social. l would recommend this dive shop for anyone, especially other dive shops looking to plan groups trips.

West End, Honduras
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Scuba Diving Operation on the Island, very friendly, very affordable”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Wow, I was very impressed by Coconut Tree Divers in West End Roatan. I have dove with other dive shops on prior trips but this was my first time with Coconut Tree Divers. I checked them out based on a recommendation from another diver. He was right and I am very glad I did. Very professional diver operation. I felt very safe as they did not cut corners and did everything 100% by the book. Their professionalism was only surpassed by their friendliness. I felt like I was diving with old friends on my first dive. Their dive masters were great, they seemed to know where every fish on the reef was hiding. They were very knowledgeable.

You can go diving and waste your money with just any dive shop on the island, but if you want a scuba diving experience you will never forget, check out Coconut Tree Divers.