A very comfortably and friendly cabin hotel. Everybody has their own place to call home while having all the amenities of a hotel (they make your bed and wash your dishes). The pool is very clean and just right for cooling off when needed (not for swimming...just chilling). The beach is not the best for wading but very nice for sunbathing....without the noisy crowded feel of the west end... and a very short boat ride takes you out to the most beautiful coral reef for snorkeling or diving, whichever is your desire. The hotel makes all the arrangements for you. And they will get you any car with or without choffer to tool around the island. Everything is close by. The restaurant is very good and will even make you a meal that is not on the menu if you ask and they have the ingredients. Had the best seafood soup (not on the menu) with lobster, shrimp, conch and good vegetables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique resort located directly ON the beach in Sandy Bay, Roatan. Beach Grill Restaurant, Octopus Dive School, and great comfort and service. Swimming pool, ac in all units, some full kitchens, wireless internet, AP shuttle. All sea views! On site owner works to handle all of your vacation needs. Ask about our "monthly" specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Blue Bahia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bahia Hotel Sandy Bay
- Blue Bahia Resort Sandy Bay, Roatan, Honduras