It was our frist time to Roatan' , and it got off to a rocky start, missed connction in Atlanta, finnially got there two days late Suzzette got us checked in to our room, not what We had expected, had a hot plate and a small refrigerator :( we made the best of it, came back from shopping turned on light switch nothing, suzzette made a few calls to get it repaired, tried again Boom! , She then moved us to another suite Much better,we were there for a week and had to move again to another suite doublebooked Ok, we then moved to a suite over looking the resort.
all in all Suzette had evertyhing under control we were able finish up our stay untill the 1 of January. We also ate at Beach Grill many times Angle, Jackson and Bruce were Great great meals!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique resort located directly ON the beach in Sandy Bay, Roatan. Beach Grill Restaurant, Octopus Dive School, and great comfort and service. Swimming pool, ac in all units, some full kitchens, wireless internet, AP shuttle. All sea views! On site owner works to handle all of your vacation needs. Ask about our "monthly" specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Booking.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Blue Bahia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bahia Hotel Sandy Bay
- Blue Bahia Resort Sandy Bay, Roatan, Honduras