We stayed in the Sunset room and had a gorgeous Ocean view right from our bed. The bed itself was fantastic! The best sleep I have had on a vacation in years!!! Room was very clean and nicely maintained throughout our stay (7 days) The pool was nice and the staff was extremely friendly. Suze went out of her way to set up all the activities that we wanted to do for us and there were 13 of us. She gave us each our individual schedules printed out for the week of our activities. The resort is gorgeous and was just a short walk up the beach from Anthony's Key where I did a Dolphin excursion!! There is very nice snorkeling right out front of the resort with coral reef about a 300 yard swim from shore. We saw so many fish!! The mosquitos are quite tough all around Roatan so bring bug spray. I would stay here again for sure!!!! Thanks Suze we had an amazing time!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique resort located directly ON the beach in Sandy Bay, Roatan. Beach Grill Restaurant, Octopus Dive School, and great comfort and service. Swimming pool, ac in all units, some full kitchens, wireless internet, AP shuttle. All sea views! On site owner works to handle all of your vacation needs. Ask about our "monthly" specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Blue Bahia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bahia Hotel Sandy Bay
- Blue Bahia Resort Sandy Bay, Roatan, Honduras