“GREAT GET AWAY”
other travellers have booked this property
Your front view from the villa
view from front door guest house
Check Availability
private entry
Living room
Cable TV with USA network channels
View from living room
View from living door and window
View looking out front door
View of dining from living room
View of sea from kitchen window
Main kitchen from living room
Kitchen side entry
Kitchen
Dining
Bedroom
Small closet in bedroom
Shower
Hot shower or cool one - your choice
Pool view
View from gazebo looking West
View from property looking East
Road going from Sea Spray
Neighborhood road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, Canada
“GREAT GET AWAY”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I loved this place, comfortable bed, great pool, good kitchen, shower. & most of all incredible snorkeling that I enjoyed twice daily. Please note that the entry is easy but getting back out of the water is challenging for less mobile people & there are Sea urchins in the rock so you must protect you hands and feet when scrambling out of the surf. I was OK with getting out, after I started putting my sandals on my hands to protect my hands while getting out. When my wife came with me we would snorkel down 200yards to the left and exit on the beach & walk back to the villa. either way, it's slightly challenging but no problem & the reward is why you probably came to Roatan, great snorkeling.
There are 3 separate villas sharing this pool/property. We were on the main floor, there is a second floor larger 2 bedroom villa. and a separate 1 bed villa. We barely saw the other guests and it felt like we had the pool to ourselves which was awesome, but even if they would have been around that would have been fine to meet other folks.
Here's the catch, you are isolated here, which is manageable, but there is only one restaurant, "big dogs" in walking distance, and it's more for lunch and closes early.
You can walk to local small stores for beer etc. but they are not grocery stores. My suggestion is come to the villa after grocery shopping with 4-5 meals planned. take a cab to West End & West Bay for 2-3 meals. If you plan to eat out more than that rent a car.
PS. we actually didn't use cabs, I walked into town on the first day & met a local who offered & acted as our personal cab for the week, awesome, if I recall it was something like $30 USD for both drop off & pick up to west end, so not sure how much the cabs are.
The locals are friendly, we felt safe, but you will really get a feel for the local flavour of Roatan in Flowers Bay, memories I will never forget, Thanks Manny, you've got a great villa and we appreciated you dropping in on us twice to ensure we were satisfied.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 May 2017
Thank you! We appreciate your review.. we hope to see you again soon!
jayjanew
Oshkosh, Nebraska
“perfect”
Reviewed 2 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

It was the perfect house with the perfect view. Just what we wanted a quiet area with a view and snorkeling right there. The manager went out of his way to make our stay wonderful. The caretaker very caring and helpful. Thank you for a wonderful vacation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 Mar 2016
Thank you both so much! We enjoyed having you here at Sea Spray. You are exceptional guest and hope you return soon. Manny
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing