“Great experience ”

Caribbean Fish Therapy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Situated inside Town Center, Caribbean Fish Therapy offers guests the opportunity to enjoy this exclusive treatment making your visit to Roatan even more special! Relaxing atmosphere and sympathy of our fish will make you live a new exciting experience. Caribbean Fish Therapy is the ideal place to offer good mood and an energy boost.
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Always say this on tv. Me and my wife and our parents arrived in roatan and we saw this we tried it and it was a amazing experience. I definitely recommend this to anyone with foot calluses.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"roatan"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 10 April 2018

It was fascinating to watch the little fish nibble off the dead and rough skin from my feet! My feet were noticeably smoother when it was done. Very relaxing...

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This has been on my life list for a long time- we happened upon this place and felt so lucky! The experience was very therapeutic! Tickly- not painful. My daughter had trouble keeping her feel still enough to let the fish do their thing but we both enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I was not too sure about putting my feet into the water and having the chewed on. But after talking to the people who were doing it when I walked up I agreed to try it. It was very relaxing and it is true your feet are really soft when you get finished. Great value I would do it again.