“Great Experience, Happy Feet”

Caribbean Fish Therapy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Situated inside Town Center, Caribbean Fish Therapy offers guests the opportunity to enjoy this exclusive treatment making your visit to Roatan even more special! Relaxing atmosphere and sympathy of our fish will make you live a new exciting experience. Caribbean Fish Therapy is the ideal place to offer good mood and an energy boost.
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Very glad we stopped at the Caribbean Fish Therapy booth on the Roatan dock to enjoy a new and wonderful experience: Garra Rufa fish. The fish remove dead skin from your feet. It felt like they were smoothing out my rough edges. Hard to describe, but the sensation was gentle and strangely pleasant. The staff was great, and the fish worked miracles on my feet. My tootsies felt better than they had in years. I hope to visit them again!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"roatan"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

It tingles. The feeling is one of the most wonderful feelings ever. Get the thirty minutes package and not the twenty minutes package. It may sound like it will be painful but it is not.

The girls who work there are knowledgeable about skincare. It not only feels good but is helpful for your feet.

1  Thank picturetakingone
Reviewed 21 January 2017

I was very skeptical because my feet are so ticklish but I have to say that the fish therapy was fun!!! I can't wait to go back for a longer period of time, my feet still feel good. Important to me was that this Caribbean Fish Therapy was clean, good for me and good for the fish. I only tried it for 10 minutes but will go for a longer time next visit which is more beneficial. Try it, you'll love it!!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I was not going to do this. However, truly amazing. This is on my must do list now. Pleas try it out you will be amazed .

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Caribbean Fish Therapy is an attraction in Roatan featuring tiny fish that nibble at your feet to remove dead skin and other impurities. The fish are called garra rufa and they apparently originate from the Kangal region of Turkey. Note that the nibbling does not hurt. If anything, it tickles a bit at first and then becomes quite soothing. According to the proprietor, the nibbling helps to stimulate blood flow, remove bacteria, and reduce foot odour. I am not sure if any of the suggested benefits are true or not, but the treatment sure feels good. Note that you will need to submit to a quick foot washing before participating to remove any lotion or sunscreen. A treatment costs $20 and lasts 20 minutes. The proprietor is very friendly and extremely helpful.