All reviews musical instruments lake view hotel lobby is an older hotel nice hotel rooms are spacious and clean twin beds mini bar great view taxi balcony macedonia lakeside receptionist sofa piano lakeshore
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with amazing view from the balcony. Very quiet, good service. Male receptionist was very friendly and kind.
Not that far away from the town, 6-7min by car. Coffe was great and my room was beautiful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel two nights. People are very kind and helpful. Hotel is close to Ohrid lake and beach, but you should cross the road when you go to the beach and that wasn't easy, it was quite dangerous because of traffic. Room was big, but it could be cleaner. Breakfast was ok, nothing special.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2018

When we arrived to the hotel the gentlemen in the reception couldn't find our reservation. I showed him the reservation confirmation email, but to no avail. The hotel was fully booked so we had to spend many hours to find a different hotel.

I'm a frequent traveler (mostly business) and so far this has never happened to me. I get the feeling that someone else got our room were they made more profit. If this is truly the case, the management has a very short perspective on how they do business and this hotel should be avoided at all cost.

Some general hotel information:
The hotel is old and looks dated. It is also on the wrong side of a big highway with a lot of traffic.

Room Tip: There is big highway with a lot of traffic in front of the hotel, upper level rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Igor G
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Beautiful view, good service. My room was on the fourth floor, I had a balcony and was able to look over the lake. The room was clean and quiet. The management staff were courteous and fast and the restaurant was good too.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel belvedere has huge rooms with balconies. The lobby is very old world. It's a $3 cab ride from town. The a/c is good. The staff friendly. The front desk needs your passports at check in as does every where else in Eastern Europe.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family