See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2017

For me, the hotel is just as I asked for. Excellent positioned on the lake, very good kitchen and restaurant service. The rooms are very good and clean, reception staff excellent. Parking for the car easy to find. Walking distance to the old City center, just some 10 minutes along the lake promenade. I left my car near hotel and - enjoyed.

Room Tip: Ask for the lake view
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank nevenjerkovic
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Went with 3 colleagues, it was a business stay at the hotel. We reserved 4 rooms - one room for everyone. We were all were satisfied. Clean rooms, good wifi reception everywhere, cable tv, climatized and good food at the restaurant which has great view to the lake. Also the breakfast was tasty. The price was reasonable - about 40$. What i don't like in this type of hotels is that the experience is almost never complete. I was really looking forward to relax in the jakuzzi after the work day. The answer from the personal was "sorry, the jacuzzi is out of order". This is the usual excuse i get in this region (Ohrid). Probably will never choose this hotel again for business trip - until the counciousness for the tourism gets to decent level. I hope it will.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Dime G, General Manager at Hotel Millenium Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Dear Ioannis,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are aware of the malefaction and we apologize for not completely fulfilling your expectations. Please note that the problem is scheduled to be fixed at earliest possible.
We sincerely hope that it won't affect your overall experience in our hotel and in Ohrid in general and that you will soon visit us again.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Millennium Palace hotel is not a bad hotel - it's clean and reasonably comfortable. But it feels (more than looks) run-down.
My room had a high-tech shower, with many buttons and dials, and the possibility of many jets of water coming from various levels in different directions, but with no instructions on which ones did what. By trial and (much) error, I determined that the several buttons did nothing, and was able to finally accomplish a warm shower from the shower head,, but I didn't dare fiddle any more with the controls for fear of what might result. The shower stall leaked.
The room was ok, but had little storage space.
The bathroom faucet was loose.
Hotel breakfast was good.
Area round hotel is attractive.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We come here regularly. Having in mind being picky , tells you all. Great food , great service .... Dissent rooms great service .... Some people reported minor issues in other reviews, what they expect for the price????
I have been in more prestigious hotels and they were no better.
I will be back to enjoy.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Stayed just for one night. My colleagues all had great rooms but I was stuck on the top floor. Not an issue in itself but it was the fifth floor and the lift only goes as far as third floor. If you do have mobility problems insist on lower floor, I struggled with my cases up the last staircase. Also the room has venetian blinds at an angle so the minute the sun came up the room was flooded with light. However it is nice, clean, friendly and well situated. I had a good breakfast and a really nice lunch on the porch at the front. So better than average but choose a lower room.

Room Tip: Floors four and five have no lift access, top floor avoid!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business