See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel has nice location, close to beach, restaurants and markets. It's very quiet place, where you can get rest.
The breakfast is simple but very delicious.
The rooms are clean and good enough.
I find the price of rooms kind of expensive for the hotel level. I have been in way better hotels for same money.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I have been there last summer for 5 days. It was so hot, but there wasn't aircondition device. Room was spacious, but not clean. There wasn't Wi Fi connection. Breakfast is just ok. Location is good, and they have nice terrace. Hotel is close to the beach, but you must use Taxi when you want to go to the center of the Ohrid.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2016

This hotel is a little bit old, but as I remember from my childhood it was very good and many tourists were coming here, especially Germans. Now, it is only maintained but not renovated as it should be! What I like in this hotel is the cheap price but most of it the pine trees around the hotel. It gives such nice smell and fresh air. The air is very fresh and clean even during summer especially in early morning. So you can go on the terrace of your room and enjoy first morning coffee. The rooms are with old furniture as I mentioned, but really it doesn't bothers me because I enjoy the other qualities the place around has to offer. The breakfast is buffet and it's nice, it has almost everything you need for decent breakfast. The personnel is polite. During evenings there is sometimes live music in the restaurant on the ground floor so be careful to choose a room a little bit further from the restaurant (upper floor will be more suitable) just not to hear music when you want to rest. The parking is small and it doesn't look like a parking at all. One of the cons is that this hotel doesn't have facilities nor pool and from the beach you need from 5 to 10 minutes walking upward, the road is very steep so be careful. When it's hot it's hot it's not very nice to go on steep road but still, it doesn't bother me personally.

Room Tip: Room with a view on the sea sunset - rooms a little bit further from the restaurant are better which means upper floor is better
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2015

I stayed there before one week. The hotel is not so good but for its stars i can said that its not bad. I was traveling with ensemble for Festival "Razigrano oro". When we arrived we don't have problems with check-in. The rooms was cleaned and i can said that the housemaid was so polite and friendly- if you need something they make everything to help you. The wifi was available everywhere in the hotel. The meals was sooo fantastic- we have one lady which doesn't eat meat and they make special meal for her every day! They gaave us to used one of their conference room for our repetition. All the staff were very polite and helpful!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Asya D
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was traveling to the Ohrid with a group and we were accommodated in this hotel. It is several kilometers far from center of the town, located in very nice and quiet area few minutes from the beach. Hotel has a nice terrace, where I enjoyed dirnking coffe. But, that is the only advantage for this hotel. I have to admit that the price is ok, but this is not excuse for dirty rooms and bathrooms. My room was full of ants. They literally walked around my hand while I was sleeping. Bathroom was full of cobweb, etc., etc. Bedding was clean but full of holes. Internet does not exists in rooms, even they say that whole hotel is covered by Wi Fi. Room does not have minibar. Breakfast was average, not good, not bad...
Staff was ok.