All reviews lake view excellent location breakfast was included nice hotel no lift old town noise waterfront terrace
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Lovely view, lovely location, terrible parking, on the morning of departure, I was given the keys to other clients cars, for me to move, in order to get our car out! service amongst the worst in the Balkans (Toni in reception being the exception) No consistency at all at breakfast none at all, unfinished rooms, I could go on, but I'm depressed enough at having wasted 5 days of my life and a hat full of money. message ends!

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We very much liked this hotel. We had a lovely room with a glorious view of the lake and close to the town. The meals were delicious. We had a delicious pizza in the restaurant for supper. The breakfast was very tasty, I thoroughly recommend 'village eggs'.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glebebears81
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Average rooms and quite the rude welcoming by staff. Location is perfect with a nice view if you want to hit the town. Nice restaurant downstairs which suits. 3 stars is what I would be allocating to this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Saleh A
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Large clean rooms. At the front Great Lake views. Very friendly staff. Lovely breakfast choices eaten outside on the terrace. Later meals or coffees by the lakeside. The costs compared to the UK are much lower. So, great value as well!
Near to the old town and also many more restaurants. All people were friendly. We were in Ohrid for a wedding and a fabulous time was had by all.

Room Tip: Lake view. Top floor family room massive and superb
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 26 June 2018

i thought for the price this hotel did a great job. I saw reviews criticising the breakfast but to be honest i thought it was great. Clean, tidy, helpful friendly people with a ready smile. From memory it's a 3 star and that's fine - it does a great job. The internet was not very reliable and kept cutting out or i would have rated it 5.
Ohrid is a lovely town, unesco world heritage protected and lovely for a quiet short break, a week there and i'd have bored - 4 days? spot on to chill out!

Stayed: June 2018