See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Be careful, they don't respect the reservation conditions, at all !
On May 23 th, I made reservation for one person room (starting from June 19th till June 23 th), with strict requirement " I don't want a room on a ground floor" and if it is possible I want to have a Lake view.
Instead of it, on a day of my arrivement I receive something which I have no words how to describe it, My first impression was that it was some kind of a joke by the hotel manager, claiming that everything is in accordance with the legal standards.
She show me some kind of a place on a ground floor, attached to the main building, very similar to a storage space, or garage place, but adapted in a room for three persons, without windows, but with unpleasant smell of ozone mixed with moisture from the bathroom. When I react on this, she tried to convince me that I should try to overnight here before she arrange me another room in a main building, which I noticed that it was completely empty. I left this place immediately, with disappointment.
Vesna Jovanovska from Skopje

Room Tip: Avoid this place ! COMMENTS on booking.com ARE TRUE
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank vesnajovanovska4
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Water heater you can use only hour per day. For breakfast they give you only half peace of cheese and one small piece of chicken ham. All of turist all the time were complain for everything . Extremly arrogant and unrespectful behaviour form owners ,only one girl is working during owners (2 of them generation of the girl) seat in the loby with legs on the desk.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank StefoX M
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The reason I booked this hotel was because of the view it had to the lake. When I booked it, it stated that the room had a lake view, coming to find out that all the rooms with views were occupied. However, they charged us the same price as for the room with the view without us even having a look at the room. In the morning when I went to have a shower, there was no hot water at all. The owner seemed nice but still they should be more profesisonal.

Room Tip: Before booking ask for some kind of guarantee that your room will have a view
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Vesna_C304
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I seen some pictures of it. The location seems OK for me but when I was there it turns out to be not what expected. It is directly to the national road and it was dangerous geting out of it. Too noisy and you can hear every move from the other room everything was dirty sheets full of stains the towels dirty. The soap don't use it it smells a lot. And it is not a hotel is the old three floors villa modified as hotel. Immediately when you arrive they ask the payment. Breakfast poorest. And there are a lot of bugs so evitate balcony with lights switched on during the evening. It is to expensive for what you pay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2016

A very nice, family run hotel, with their own private beach. Location is away from city centre, and therefore more quiet. Staff is very helpful and knowledgable. The building and furniture may seem a bit older but that only adds to the charm. They provide safe-motorcycle parking in closed courtyard. Room was Good and Clean. And good wifi. Staff also taught me a little about some of the local history and the local food. They grow their own kiwis: small but rich in taste (and worth a picture!). Evening view of the lake is spectacular: Ideal for a romantic getaway.
If you want to hit the road early, they will happily open the breakfast earlier for you as well. Overal very good Service. Recommended Place! Do try the home grown Kiwis!

Room Tip: Ask for view of the lake: can be spectacular
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business