Stayed here from 4th-11th February for my birthday. Short journey from airport and welcomed at hotel with cold drink while they sorted rooms and wrist bands. We had booked swim up and given block 4 which was in the shade, after a bit of discussion with staff manged to get changed to block 2 and loved our room. It was clean spacious and had everything we needed, also got iron and ironing board from reception. We did not use mini bar, so bebo our cleaner emptied this for us so that we could fill with our own drinks. They also delivered a lovely cake to the room for my birthday.
All restaurants were excellent, especially enjoyed the american and oriental. We ate at the stonegrill as well and would highly recommend this. We ventured out on a daily basis to the hard rock cafe for a beer some nachos and use of wifi. The HRC is fantastic and is worth a visit in the evening aswell for some entertainment.
We have been to Egypt before so didnt bother with any excursions, but did go to the beach party which we thouroughly enjoyed, though not the all inclusive drink here! Disappointed that we were unable to snorkel at beach as the drop is at least a mile out and there is no jetty to take you there.
The area outside hotel is good with a choice of bars and restaurants and some bargains to be had at the shops if you dont mind haggling.
The main success of this hotel is due to the staff who are all excellent at there jobs and make the stay much more enjoyable, a special mention to ramy, nab, cheryl, keemo, caroline, rachel, larissa and bob.
We didnt get round to using the slides but will definetely return to try in the future
Elaine and Richard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay