This hotel is amazing, the rooms are fab and spacious, there was more than enough room for 2 adults, 2 children aged 9 & 10 and our 15month baby.
Don't take any notice of bad reviews on food or anything else, i think they are just being picky, as we could not fault any of it.
The staff and animation team were friendly and would always be happy to help or advise and they were a;ll amazing with the children. My 2 older children especially loved Kelly from the animation team and Mario the waiter would always be there with another drink for you and they always remember what you drink!!
The slides were all good fun and i think you get used to the pools being cold but the main and wave pool are heated so not really an issue and the cold water certainly didn't bother the kids!!
We are planning on going back next year but will book for 2 weeks as 1 is just not enough!! And if you go on any excursions go to Falcon Adventures, which is about 2 mins away from the hotel, Max and Sied were so helpful and friendly.
Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay