well once again as promised i would give my honest genuine opinion on the coral sea splash resort hotel in sharm as i previousley gave my honest reviews last time in maris dolphin hotel in marmaris......Ok the coral....it was our first time in egypt and had a good time but that was mainly because it was nice to see the kids enjoy themsselves as it only catered really for kids so the the slides were brilliant and lazy river ect. plenty in the day for the kids to do like swim swim and play and more play with the splash areas.
Kids club i felt was very poor thay certainley did not do enough to entice the kids into the the club and when thay did thay sat them in from a video ........... mmmmmmm. personally it would be more of fun and getting them up around the pool follow the the leader ect ect but no hence the club was very very quiet.
Night entertainment for adults was lame so early night its was.
pool staff and hotel staff where lovely and did anything for you to make things enjoyable.
A big credit to our cleaner and how lovely our room was cleaned and lots of owel decorations made by him.
we were in room 1203 and a big WOW not what i expected the room was massive with 2 balconys en-suite and another bathroom, lounge 2 bedrooms totally spacious comfortable.
Food was poor, ok suppose to get bye but thay concentrated to much on different types of breads which thay had loads but more thought into the menu would been better. the fruits on display was limp looking not crisp and fresh and inviting the bananas looked like thay been there for a month before we arrived. catering staff were lovely but sorry there panacakes were like rubber, there salad was lame basically the food looked warmed up ect. not good more like a 3 star hotel on food i was dissapointed to find on to seperate occasions hair in our food i was not amused to say the least as i particular on cleanliness. None of the chefs wore hair nets which i believe or employ a shaved hair chef nothing more off putting than hair in your food.first week we got there fantastic in there service in dinning room 2nd week lacked motivation with longer stayng guests.
The pools were a bit cold and could of done with them all heated.
drinks in hotel was average.
overal enjoyed egypt but would not return, too much hassle from outside the hotel, beach was not good, as in sand but water lovely and safe shallow for little ones.
the best meal we had was at the beach PATAYA beach sooo clean fresh and crips cheap and filling all cooked by a chef called SAID.
falcon travel opposite macdonalds was the best for excursions fair price, fab quading really good company and cheap to book with.
i rate this hotel 5/10 . this is my honest opinion. would i go back to this hotel. mmmm dont think so but not dissapointed we booked there.
i hope all this helps.
3rd november to 17 november 2011
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay