Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Perfect White Desert Tour

We took an overnight camping trip. We arranged the details before arriving in Egypt. The contact... read more

Reviewed 29 February 2024
lidkowa
A night in the desert under a starry sky

Unforgettable experience! Islam and Saleh were super nice and friendly. We have done an overnight... read more

Reviewed 13 January 2024
Gianluca A

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews thank you so much white desert desert tour amazing activities treated like kings watched the sunset bahariya oasis bucket list see you soon anyone who wants bedouin tea nights camping arranged everything unforgettable experience amazing guide starry sky bedouin culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2023

My friend and I had an exceptional three night/four day tour to Siwa, Bahariya and the white desert with Islam and Mohammed. It was seamlessly coordinated, and each day was packed with amazing activities, sites, people and food. This is one of the best tours I have ever been on and I can't thank the lovely team enough!! We always felt well looked after, safe and were blown away by the stunning landscapes. I would highly recommend booking with them. They accommodated everything we asked for and were such a pleasure to spend time with.

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 21 June 2023

We spent four days/three nights with Islam and Mohammed and it exceeded all my expectations! The whole trip was meticulously planned to the highest standard and we felt so taken care of and safe. Every day was a new adventure and filled with great food, beautiful places and fantastic experiences -- we went sand boarding, swam in crystal blue salt pools, 4x4 sand duning (if you haven't done it, you need to before you die), visited ancient tombs and citadels, camped under the stars with a fire, climbed a mountain in the black desert and woke up to the sunrise in the white desert.

I'd definitely recommend to anyone looking for an Egyptian desert adventure. I just wished we had more time! If you can, do 5 days minimum.

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 29 May 2023

This is by far best desert trip Ive done. I did 4 day trip by camel with Islam, and it was amazing. Islam is very knowledgable about different desert areas and history and bedouin culture. He was great at organising the trip according to what I wanted to experience. The camels were cool and calm. To make the trip even better, Islam is an AMAZING cook..you wont be disappointed

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 26 May 2023 via mobile

We spent a few days with Islam and his crew. We had a great time, very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed a good desert trip with campfire, nice tents and good food. Even live music at the campfire. A good address to book a trip to the White Desert.

Date of experience: April 2023
Reviewed 8 May 2023

Great tour! Your go to guide for the white desert. Enjoyed the whole day :) Definitely recommend to also camp overnight in the desert.

Date of experience: May 2023