Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
A night in the desert under a starry sky

Unforgettable experience! Islam and Saleh were super nice and friendly. We have done an overnight... read more

Reviewed 13 January 2024
Gianluca A
3D2N white desert camping tour

Superb hospitality and great desert 3D2N tour hosted by achmed and abdullah! Felt safe and taken... read more

Reviewed 31 December 2023
Bryanmills836
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews thank you so much white desert desert tour amazing activities treated like kings watched the sunset bahariya oasis bucket list see you soon anyone who wants bedouin tea nights camping arranged everything unforgettable experience amazing guide starry sky bedouin culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2022

This was the best experience we had during our time in Egypt. The place is truly magical and like no other I've seen before. Our guide Islam is local to the area and cares deeply about the desert. They even stopped the car to pick up trash whenever they saw something laying around.

During the winter time it can get very chilly at night, so bring extra layers, but there's plenty of hot food, bedouin tea and blankets to keep you warm :)

You can reach out to him via WhatsApp 00201277098180

Thank you again, for the unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 20 November 2021 via mobile

The food was amazing, the drive was incredible, and Islam as a tour guide gave me and the others in the group a unique experience that I am happy I was able to be a part of.
I was worried about going to the white desert, but I felt very safe on this tour.
Do not pass up a night under the stars. It was truly unforgettable.
#CanadianSoloTraveller

Date of experience: November 2021
Reviewed 19 November 2021 via mobile

This tour was just perfect. Absolutely everything from the very beginning to the end. Islam and Saleh are a very good team, very punctual (very rare in Egypt). At 5AM the car was waiting for us right near the hotel, the tour locations were epic, absolutely all of them. The food was made with love.

Everything was awesome! Thank you!:)

Date of experience: November 2021
Reviewed 23 October 2021

My experience is just finished with Islam. I traveled a lot but this moment past with him around the fire, listen to him tell his story in the middle of the White desert without nothing around ... was insane. Good cooker, he was perfect with me and my friend. Slept under an amazing sky ! Choukrane my friend !

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 20 October 2021

I just came back from a two day/one night desert tour with Islam and it was fantastic - really wish we had had longer! We have already talked about coming back and doing a longer trip…
Islam is a lovely guide and is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about showing you the desert.
The dinner he and Salah made was delicious, and even better was sitting by the campfire in the white desert with hot Bedouin tea looking at the stars. It’s an experience we’re not going to forget (even my partner who doesn’t normally like camping really loved it!)
If you have the chance to go on this tour, DO IT!

Date of experience: October 2021