“Love it!”
Review of Bonny Restaurant

Bonny Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Riobamba
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bonny Restaurant is the ideal place to taste the variety of the Ecuadorian cuisine, all in one place with history, where the vintage Riobamba comes alive in contrast with the contemporary times. Enjoy our warming and different environments that will make your visit unforgettable.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this place! The service is excellent and food is just amazing. I am very picky person in terms of food but Bonny Restaurant is just perfect! They will go out of their way to make you feel special and to prepare food for you the way you like it. I would definitely recommend to put this place on your bucket list!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having lunch at this restaurant must to admit the higher level of personnel hospitality and warmth, which accompanied with a nice relaxing music and delicious food. Thank you for the higher level of hospitality and pleasant atmosphere!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I went to this restaurant with a couple of friends including locals when I recently visited Ecuador, and I have to say it was the highlight of my short trip there.

We ordered a bunch of basic appetizers and shared main courses including delicious charcoal-grilled, tender, juicy beef and chicken. But what stood out was the mouthwatering shrimp platter which was to-die-for ! By far the best shrimp I have ever had.

Alongside the superb food, the service was excellent and on-point. The food arrived on time, was hot, and cooked as requested. Also, the very friendly server approached the table at well-timed intervals and didn't bother us at all.

Prices are very fair; I would even pay more because the quality of food and service is amazing.

Five stars is an understatement ! Visit Bonny now !!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Great restaurant with great food and friendly service, would recommend this for anyone. I also would recommend the steak for anyone visiting this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The restaurant is located in a great position, the food is high-quality and the service is excellent. I had a really good time there, and I will never regret choosing Bonny Restaurant!!

1  Thank matteogabbiadini