“Food was not good”
Review of Bonny Restaurant

Bonny Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Riobamba
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bonny Restaurant is the ideal place to taste the variety of the Ecuadorian cuisine, all in one place with history, where the vintage Riobamba comes alive in contrast with the contemporary times. Enjoy our warming and different environments that will make your visit unforgettable.
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I hate to say it but the food was terrible, I couldn't eat the steak I ordered, it was paper thin and the flavor was really blend. The service was decent but the food was very lame.

1  Thank katenvironment

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

For me it's one of the best restaurants in the town, and I had the opportunity to eat there on different occasions, but this time I went to a part of the restaurant I had never seen for a sales talk. I found it all very well organized, the food was so delicious and the atmosphere loved. I will definitely visit the place more often. :D
Thx to read mi review

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The English menu was a nice touch as I was able to easily navigate the many different dinner options during my first trip to Ecuador. The wait staff was courteous and attentive; making me feel comfortable during my dining experience. I really enjoyed the Seco de Pollo and would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Riobamba.

1  Thank Jeremy G
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

But if you're in search for a solid restaurant at a reasonable price, this is the place you've been looking for. We ordered the special soup of the day - Seafood Soup - and were impressed with the presentation, timelines of the service, and beyond that the flavor.

Ask for the English menu, which was really easy to read and descriptive of what you were ordering - no surprises.

Don't miss out on such an awesome treat! Five star!

1  Thank JoeBoni89
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

The food was very good and the waiter fast and courteous. The owner took the time to show us the kitchen and explain how they cook the food and filter the water. After a few bad experiences, this is one of the few places we will go back in Riobamba.

1  Thank Ana123456789